Chapter 17

// a couple months later and it's Easter\\

Me and Chris pulled up to my dads house and my dad opened the door with some sort of costume in his hand.

I walked up to him confused and he passed me the costume.

Dad: "because you love Avri and Exton so much?"

Me: "seriously?"

Dad: "yeah"

Me: "okay fine"

I went and put on the costume, I walked into the living room where Chris, my dad and Susan were.

My dad had put on a different bunny costume. I walked with the head in my hands.

Me: "why do you get that one!?"

Dad: "why not"

Chris: "you look great" with a laugh.

Me: "shut up otherwise I'll make you wear it"

Exton and Avri really loved us dressed as bunny's

Exton and Avri really loved us dressed as bunny's. It made me smile so much. Luckily I kept my clothes on underneath so I can just take it off.

I stepped out of it and walked over to Chris. I sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Chris whispered in my ear: "you're going to be a great mum one day"

I turned my head to look at him. The biggest smile was on my face as I looked at him in his beautiful blue eyes. He smiled back at me as we were interrupted by my dad stating the bbq.

It was a tradition of ours, on Easter we have a bbq. We've done it every year since I was little.

// a couple months later \\

I've been working on a new song whilst planning our wedding. We've decided to get married on our 6th anniversary, which means we've got 6 months to plan it all.

Scar is my maid of honour, Lizzie and my friend Lisa from when I lived in London are my bridesmaids. Avri is my flower girl and my dad is walking me down the aisle.