Chapter 27

A few months later.

We celebrated Harrison's first birthday a couple weeks ago. It's not long till Christmas. We haven't discussed having another baby yet. I'm not sure if I want another just yet.

I walked downstairs with Harrison's and sat down next to Chris on the sofa. I placed Harrison on the floor, letting him play with his toys.

Me: "lovie..."

Chris: "yea, baby?"

Me: "have you thought about having another baby?"

Chris: "yeah, I have, angel. Why? Have you?"

Me: "I've thought about it and I'm not sure if I want another just yet, my love"

Chris: "that's fine, baby. Whenever your ready"

Me: "I mean I suppose another wouldn't hurt... Haz would be over a year and half by the time I give birth"

Chris: "that's true, princess"

Me: "I think I'm ready, handsome"

Chris: "your sure, baby? 100% sure?"

Me: "yeah, yeah I'm sure, handsome. I want another baby"

Chris: "okay then, angel. We'll start trying yeah?"

Me: "yeah"

- later -

I've just put Harrison to bed. It was so tiring, he did not want to go to bed tonight. I walked into mine and Chris' room and sat down next to him where he was laying down.

He felt him sit up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

Me: "I'm tired, love"

Chris: "okay, baby"

Me: "we can just not too much tonight, I'm tired, handsome"

Chris: "alright, angel. You sure?"

Me: "I'm sure, baby"

I turned around and straddled his lap as he attached his lips to mine. The kiss was full of lust. My hands cupped his cheeks, deeping in the kiss.

Me: "I need you now, daddy"

Chris: "lay on the bed, princess"

I moved off his lap to lay back on the bed. His hands grasp my hips as his head leans over my stomach. He starts to kiss my stomach softly.

Chris: "you sure?"

Me: "yes, daddy please!"

He pulled down my pyjamas and started to place soft kisses up my thighs. I started to wriggle as he got closer and closer.

Chris: "patience, babygirl"

His hand caressed up and down my thigh as he attached his lips to my clit making me buck my hips slightly. My mouth fell open as he started to suck on my clit and swirl his tongue.

I grasped his hair and started to pull softly as he moved his hand from my thigh to pumping two fingers in. He pumped his fingers in and out using the 'come here' motion.