Chapter Fourteen

double update again! so read chapter thirteen before reading this. Tense is almost at ONE MILLION! and since most of you are here bcs of Tense— I'm updating twice as a thank you <3

***

Milan nodded lightly as he closed his eyes. Both of them took a deep breath in, before exhaling. They repeated it a few times, and stayed in that position for a few moments before Leo finally pulled back. Milan looked at him with glossy eyes, and am expression that screamed innocence and vulnerability.

"You can spend the night at my place, okay?" Leo said, Milan nodded in response, "give me your phone. I'll text your parents and say that you're staying at Quinn's place, is that fine?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to text your mom or your dad?"

"Mom."

"Okay. I'll drive to my place first then do that," Leo said as he started the car once again. It only took him a few minutes to pull the car in his driveway, and as promised, he took Milan's phone and texted his mom on his behalf, not trusting the other boy in his drunk state  to do it himself.

Leo hooked his arm around Milan's waist, helping him up the porch. He struggled a little to unlock the door, but he eventually did it and led him inside. Roan was in the living room, and came outside when he heard the sound of the front door open and shut.

Roan raised an eyebrow at Milan's state, and Leo just pressed his lips in a thin line and shrugged lightly. Roan sighed as he shook his head, he couldn't really say anything considering the amount of times he had gotten home drunk when he was of that age.

"Need help?" Roan asked.

"Nah, I've got it," Leo said, "but uh, maybe don't tell Kai? At least the part about him being drunk. I don't want Milan feeling embarassed in school or—"

"It'll be our secret," Roan nodded understandably.

"Thank you."

"Wait, what happened to your face?" Roan questioned with a frown as he noticed the bruise on Leo's temple.

"Just a little sports injury," Leo muttered.

"Right..."

Leo gave him a small, grateful smile before taking Milan upstairs. Milan was almost asleep, and was mumbling unintelligent words as Leo shut the door behind him.

"Milan? I'll get you a change of clothes, okay?" Leo said as he helped Milan sit down on his chair.

Leo walked over to the closet to take out some clothes, when he felt Milan walk over to him. Leo turned around, confused as he watched Milan rub his eyes.

"I have something to confess," Milan said.

Leo's eyes widened. He wasn't stupid. It was pretty clear to him what Milan wanted to confess, but he knew just how much the boy would regret saying anything the next morning.

"You can confess it tomorrow, Mila," Leo gulped as Milan walked closer.

For the first time, Leo felt that the tables had turned. Milan walked up real close, until there were only an inch or so between them. He kept his hand on Leo's chest, tracing the Superman symbol on his t-shirt with his finger.

Leo looked down at Milan's face, and on cue Milan looked up. Leo didn't know how much time passed as the two stared at each other, before Milan started leaning forward. Leo was caught in a trance, and Milan was only a breath away, when Leo turned his head to the side. Milan's lips met Leo's cheek, Leo took a step back, and Milan stared at the older boy with a horrified look on his face; realising what he had just done.