Introduction

Introduction & information about our girl vi.
(Layout is the same as on kprofiles)

Violet (Stray Kids) Profile: Violet Facts

Photo of you
Imagine yourself :)

Stage Name: Violet
Birth Name: Stacey Kim
Korean Name: Kim Ha Rin
Position: Vocalist, Dancer, visual and she raps occasionally
Birthday: June 2, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 154 cm (5'1") - she confirmed it herself in a video.
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: INTP-T
Representative Animal: Cat (😽)
Skzoo: black and white cat
Unit: Vocal Racha
Spotify: Vi's hype playlist

Violet Facts:
(😽)- She was born and raised in Port Macquarie, Australia.

(😽)- Her mum is Australian and her dad is Korean.

(😽)- She has one older brother.

(😽)- She went to Hastings Secondary College, Port Campus.

(😽)-She has two best friends back in Australia who she went to school with and who she is often talking to whenever they all can.

(😽)- When she's not messaging her friends from back home, she is on bubble message or bubble community. She always tries to be really active on bubble.

(😽)- She is very observant so often times in videos when she's not really interacting with the members or the camera, she's sitting back and watching or observing the other members. Her favourite thing to do is sit back and just watch Felix and more often than not when she does this you will see a really big smile on her face.

(😽)- She is very protective over the people she cares about, and get's irritated much like Chan does whenever something is affecting them in a bad way.

(😽)- She has a pet cat who she often refers to as her daughter named Billie that lives back home in Australia with her family.

(😽)- Her nicknames (according to her members): Vi, Vivi, Stacey, Stace, Princess, Kiddo(Chan), Bestie, Our Cutie, Noona(Jeongin), Harinnie, Rinnie.

(😽)- She trained for 1 and a half years.

(😽)- She is not 100% straight.

(😽)- She had a girlfriend in high school.

(😽)- She is both introverted and extroverted and is a big home body but she doesn't mind going out sometimes for certain things (like her job yk😂).

(😽)- She has a tendency to call STAYs by "my babies".

(😽)- She has multiple tattoos & piercings.

(😽)- Languages she can speak: Korean(%100), English(%100), Japanese(%90), Mandarin(%85), Thai(%80), French(%75), and Spanish(%70), and she is always learning other languages.

(😽)- She thinks her charming point is her blue eyes.

(😽)- She wears prescription glasses and owns a pair of prescription sunglasses.

(😽)- She likes swimming, sleeping and eating.

(😽)- She dislikes disrespectful people, and many other things.