Introduction PT.2

This is a little more info on vi like some more personal stuff & all her relationships with the members & all that so yeah

Chan & Violet
BangVi

Dad & his only daughter. Very caring & cute relationship

So these two seriously care for each other a lot, they are essentially each other's rock is the way that i see their relationship and chan is very much protective of her and vice versa.

Lee Know & Violet
MinVi
2 of 3 of meowracha. Older annoying brother & younger annoying sister.

Right off the bat she LOVES to annoy him it's one of her favourite things & in return he also loves to annoy her. A very teasing & jokester friendship but at the end of the day they care for each other sooo much & they also bond over their kids(cats) & their love for cats & they love feeding & taking care of stray cats & yeah um you know how lino randomly out of nowhere just likes to scream & just be his random self? Yeah well she's the exact same & her, lino, changbin & jisung all compete on who is the loudest member (rip the others ears lol). Also we all know how lino is the butt hunter of the group right? Yeah well he's taught Violet his ways & now she's even worse than him, Actually nevermind they are both as bad as each other.

Changbin & Violet
ViChang
The loud & confidant besties
LOUD & a whole lot of confidence & side comments about how attractive they are

She is his number 1 defender when the others "bully" him. They care for each other a lot, they have never ever had a fight, she loves him very much & when the other boys make him be the dishwasher she is always there to help him & she really doesn't mind it & actually loves spending time with him because he's such a kind & cute soul. Oooooh they also love doing aegyo to either annoy each other or the others. Violet is just a menace honestly lol.

Hyunjin & Violet
HyunLet
Pretty Besties.
VERY overdramatic, drama queeeeens. Funny too but mostly pretty drama queens that love to watch dramas together lol

I feel like for these two their relationship is pretty self explanatory, they have a lot of the same interests like watching dramas, art, hair like um if hyunjin wants to do or try something new with his hair he always goes to her because she's always willing to help him & vice versa & honestly she just goes up to him & is like "can u play with my hair or do something with it please, i just really want someone to play with my hair right now" & he's mostly always willing to because he knows that she loves it when people play with her hair. Oh yeah also whenever hyunjin finds a new drama that he finds interesting she is the first person he goes to, to talk about it with & if she likes it then they'll watch it together & vice versa of course.

Han & Violet
ViSung
Siblings, frenemies.
No I'm just kidding now while they do mostly argue at the end of the day they do love each other like real siblings

So yeah another friendship where i feel that it's kinda self explanatory, basically these two r mostly always "fighting" i guess? Yeah they just radiate sibling energy. They also know NOT to touch each others food because they know they possibly might end up in a grave😊.
Also anxiety besties- so essentially they know each other's anxious habits and always try and calm each other down when they get anxious so that is why you will always see them together at airports.

Felix & Violet
ViLix
SOFT. 2 out of 3 of meowracha

BRO, THESE 2 are the actual twins. It's like they are a carbon print copies of each other, they have SOOOO many of the same interests & hobbies, they are EXTREMELY clingy & cuddly. When u don't find these two all cuddled up with each other you can & will most likely find them in the kitchen either baking up a storm or having a bake off. When these two have a day off you can BET that they are gonna go shopping for new clothes and/or shoes and they are also dating and live in the same room together, they love each other too much to be separated and she also can't fall asleep without him.

Seungmin & Violet
SeungLet
SAVAGE, bro these two LOVE roasting the others & are the main two underrated comedians of the group

Savages who deeply care for each other & love roasting the others specifically chan & how old he is (lol).

I.N & Violet
JeongVi
Older sister, younger brother.

Lol if u thought you've saw how much chan loves innie u CLEARLY haven't met Violet yet she dotes on him so much like he's her actual kid lol. He's very spoiled when it comes to her, he can do absolutely no wrong in her eyes, & he of course obviously cares for her a lot as well. They love each other okay?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These guys are her home if I'm being completely honest.

This girl is the boys' number 1 defender other than Chan, she gets irritated the same way he does- if something is hurting the members, she is always there for them whenever they need someone

Now while she is obviously close with all of the members respectively she is especially close with felix and chan obviously because they all grew up in Australia and also her and felix have so much in common to the point it's actually kinda scary sometimes as chan has said before, so yeah u honestly 9 times out of 10 can ALWAYS find vi and lix cuddling and they also just kind of have this connection that none of the other members really know how to explain sooo yeh

Honestly rinnie, she is just naturally a clingy person ESPECIALLY to the kids but since lix is a cuddle bug he's basically always up for cuddles whenever she needs one; she's also very clingy with chan because i honestly feel like he just exudes this like warm aura so cuddling with him is always warm & she mostly always ends up falling asleep with him & suprise, suprise he doesn't mind it in fact he actually loves it because we should all know how much of a DAD this man is & so he's glad that she feels comfortable enough to not only cuddle with him but to also fall asleep on him & he honestly is just like the BIGGEST simp for her honestly like if u thought chan has a soft spot for the other kids well it's that x a million lol.
OOOOOH also SO we all know how chan has insomnia right? Yeah well basically she helps him get to sleep & when he stays up all night working she is always the first one to yell at him.
Basically she is always there for him WHENEVER he needs it :) & I'm not saying that the other members aren't there for him because we should all know that they are but vi just always goes that extra mile because that's just who she is as a person.

Alright so now onto the serious stuff so my girls got daddy issues. Basically he's a sh!t father & doesn't care about his kids or their mum so yeah she doesn't like him, doesn't like talking about him, doesn't want anything to do with him.

Stacey & her mum are EXTREMELY close like best friends if I'm being honest here, uhhm Stace & her brother don't really talk that much but when they do talk it's mostly good things