Olga has a Secret

.

Author's Note: Hello everyone!! As always, I deliver Monday's chapter. I hope you enjoy. Please, let me know what you think. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it.

I wanted to let you know I am up to a read for a read if you're interested in that sort of thing! 

Slowly, she sat on the bed and turned toward the cot next to her, where Olga snored. Olga had arrived late. Ella suspected she did it on purpose, to avoid being interrogated about her lascivious activities with the prince. The wind whistled, and the small squared window doors above the cots hit each other with violence. Ella closed the window and stared at the ceiling, which had a permanent splotch of black that expanded with each day.

She tried to close her eyes, but there was a pull at the pit of her stomach that didn't leave her until she exit the room.

On the hallway that connected the servant's rooms with those of the sir's, she noticed an unexplored room

On the hallway that connected the servant's rooms with those of the sir's, she noticed an unexplored room. She frowned when at the knob that had a metallic keyhole. Her lips thinned at the thought of being unable to open it, but to her surprise, one push was more than enough to access it.

She wasn't sure why to her this was the most beautiful room in the castle. It could be due to the fact that she'd lived surrounded by chandeliers and gold leaf furniture. There was blue and brown. Everything was made of mahogany, velvet, or blue and white Delf porcelain. It was breathtaking. There were rows of shelves which sole purpose was to exhibit the collection. Ella was uncertain if it was the prince's extravaganza.

"It's always you." The king huffed behind her. He'd never been as close to her before. "I should've suspected you were the rat."

"I... rat?" Thoughts of stealing didn't count as the act itself. Even she knew that.

"Dad, leave her alone." Victor shot her a smile and then frowned when his eyes darted back to the king.

The king slid a hand into his front pocket and shows her a dangling golden watch. "Someone stole my sons."

Victor's face reddened.

The king crossed his arms across his chest, the watch dangling from the golden chain, left and right.

Her nose filled with dust.

"It wasn't her, dad."

The king closed his fists and stumped his foot, causing a porcelain teacup to stumble to the ground. Shards hit Ella's shin. The king's nostrils flared.

"Don't you dare say another word."

"But it is true."

Ella's eyes darted between the prince and the king. Her breath was caged inside her like a rat trying to escape a wooden trap. She let out her breath and asked. "What is true?" Even though she knew he would say Olga was the person who stole his watch, while they were having intimate relations. "Say it to my face."