chapter 11

Yn pov
I couldn't stop blushing while remembering the incidence. Aaaaah does he likes me? Aishhh yn what are you thinking.

Tae pov
I like teasing her. I was going towards her when I saw her talking on the phone. I decided to eavesdrop.

Yn - aaish you know that I care for you right. Then I'll definitely come to meet you ok now I have to go bye. I love you.

Did she said I love you. I saw my left and right and then I spotted jimin on call giggling. It made me boil in anger. Is she cheating on me.

Yn pov

I went out of the room and saw with his cold face on. He was looking so scary.

Yn - Tae are you hungry let me mak-
*sigh why did he left? I was just asking whether he is hungry or not.
Such a cold ice. Colder than Antatica.

We all sat on dinning table

Mumma - tomorrow we have to go for shopping .

Unni -ok

Yn - mumma I think I won't be able to go I'm not feeling well.

Mumma- what happened. I told you not to eat icecream at night then why did you ate. And who told you to be in the rain for almost 1 hour. Why are you so carry

Yn - mumma calm down it's just a light fever.

Mumma - now you go and rest. Tae can you please stay at home to take care of her because we all are going.

Tae - yeah sure..

Next morning

Yn - I woke by sunlight and this head ache aaaah I can't_
It's paining like hell. Anyways I got up and did my morning routine.

I wore this and went down to prepare breakfast. I was feeling very dizzy. But still I made. After some time Tae came and sat on the table I gave him the break fast. I'm looking so pale how could he not ask me that what happened to me. What happened to him .why he suddenly became so cold towards me .

Yn - hmm Tae how is it?

Tae - fine *cold

Tae left to his room after eating he didn't talked to me since yesterday. I don't know what happened to him. Anyways I did the dishes and went to room with a glass of water for Tae.

Yn - Tae have some water.

Tae - I don't want.

Yn - please have it I brought for you *in low voice

Tae - I TOLD YOU I DON'T FU*KiNG WANT TO DRINK WATER.