11 | IRL & INSTAGRAM

DAY BY DAY
__________________
chapter eleven
irl & instagram !

(Based off of an older YouTube video)

"Hey guys," Chris begins to say but Matt speaks over him. "Hey guys, today we're-" Chris continues to try the intro. "Shut up Chris, you're in the back." Matt says, looking at the two in the backseat.

"Today we're going to be talking about our opinions on mythical creatures. Again," Matt chimed while smiling at the camera. "And you may be wondering, again? Whatever do you mean?" Nick belted, "well we did this video a while back, but we're here again! With a special guest. If you follow our instagram- at Sturniolo dot triplets- you may know Laura," He added.

"Hi guys," Laura waves at the camera with a small smile. "So we're just going to be telling you guys our opinions on mythical things. Like do we think they're real, fake, what we think about the topics." Chris says, finally getting his words in.

"Okay okay okay, so first things off. Laura," Nick begins looking at the notes app on his phone, everyone ooing and ahhing. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Uh- I think I do, I mean there's so many dead people and we all know the rule of conservation of energy that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so when someone dies where does their energy go. There's so many theories about it but like.. ghosts," She laughs and Chris pokes her in the side.

"We got a smarty pants back here guys, all sciencey and shit," Chris says, trying the recreate the nerd emoji face. "Well okay then, what about you, Chris? Do you believe in ghosts?"

"I don't know, if someone dies and becomes a ghost- because that's what it is right? They become a ghost," he's interrupted by Matt "yeah, yeah, get on with it Chris,"

"If someone dies and becomes a ghost, like what's the point of being a ghost?" Chris asks.

"Okay so," Nick starts, "the question was, do you believe in them." Matt laughs at him, "yeah not what the point is."

"Okay but the thing is, like don't they run out of food?" Chris questions which makes Laura literally hit her head on the back of Nick's seat, "ghosts don't need food, dumbass," Laura sighs, making everyone in the car laugh. "Oh my god, you're so fucking dumb-" Matt says, grabbing the steering wheel.

"You guys are just haters, you don't have the same thinking skills as me," Chris looks out the window like he's a sad puppy dog.

"CLEARLY!" Nick yells, breaking his silence of listening to Chris' not thought through explanation. "Okay it's just confusing to me, because there are times where you know- you can like feel that you're not alone."

"Chills bro, chills." Matt says with a straight face, looking directly at the camera. "I guess I believe in ghosts sometimes, but not all the time." Chris finally concludes. "Okay, okay I can get with that," Laura raises her hand for a high five and Chris complies, bringing their hands out of frame and down to their legs and holding them together for a moment. Laura pulls her hand away and laughs, "fuckin weirdo," she says under her breath while shaking her head.

"Gonna be real here, I agree with Chris," Matt says, not wanting the ghost talk to go on for much longer. "Well I agree with Laura." Nick puts his hand out behind him and Laura slaps it with a smile.