15 | IRL & INSTAGRAM

DAY BY DAY
__________________
chapter fifteen
irl & instagram !

Laura has been hanging out with the triplets for two days, and the boys are trying to spend as much time with her individually as they can. Right now, they are all watching heartstopper. Chris and Laura on one couch and Nick and Matt on the other.

"I don't understand what's going on!" Chris says as the first episode ends, Laura, having read the books before rolls her eyes, "well you have to actually pay attention and not stare at your phone the whole time." She grabs his phone and puts it under hers on the coffee table.

"I fucking love this already," Nick cheered before he took a sip of his tea. They all get comfortable, phones away, and start the second episode.

As they finish the first season, Laura comes out of here cocoon of blankets and looks around at everyone's faces. "So, how'd you guys like it?"

"You were raving about it the whole time you've been here, and that- that was it?" Chris confusing Laura with his response. "It barely gave us any information about their relationship! When's season two?" He yells, which Laura thinks that means he liked it. "Well, I absolutely loved it, very well made." Nick gets up and walks to the bathroom, he'd been mumbling about how he had to pee during the show but he didn't wantto miss anything so he didn't.

"I think it was very good Laura, amazing choice," Matt says, also getting up and leaving. "If you want to know what happens then you could read the books." Laura looks over to Chris.

"Books? I haven't read a whole book in YEARS, what makes you think I would wanna read multiple."

"Well, I've read them all and I think they're amazing," she smiles and walks away to see if Nick's out of the bathroom so she can see if she can force him to read them, because she wants someone to talk to them about.

@laurabora

LAURABORA, Just made the boys watch heartstopper and I think they liked it

view comments..

CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO, LIKED IT?? LOVED IT
LAURABORA, Bros gonna start a fan page now
USERNAME, WAIT ID DIE TO SEE THAT

NICHOLASSTURNIOLO, Props to Laura for introducing us to that fr
LAURABORA, 😁😁

AVALYNFAYE, Come on now!!! We were supposed to watch it together
LAURABORA, WE STILL CAN I COULDBT HELP MYSELF I WATCHED IT ON MY OWN LAST NUGHT

MATT.STURNIOLO, Currently researching all the actors like one does after watching a show
USERNAME, so true mat

USERNAME, WHAT DID THEY THINK ABOUT NICK NELSON
LAURABORA, Not sure about Nick but Chris did express his love to Nellie Nelson

USERNAME, triplets are in their heartstopper era

USERNAME, I love the books and the show smm
LAURABORA, same!

BREE SPEAKS !
IM SO SORRY FOR FHOSTING YOU GUYS