Oops, Sorry!

Y/N's POV
*phone rings*
"Hey dad!" I said as I picked up the phone.
"Hello hun." I heard coming through the phone.
"What's up?"
"We'll have a race in Silverstone coming up, and it's really close to your house so I was wondering.."
I already knew what he was going to ask altough I wasn't a big fan of formula 1 I knew he loved When I went to a race.
"I was wondering if you would like to watch the race from the mclaren perspective?"
"Sure, I do want to meet the new drivers before I'm going to watch the race though."
"OK how about you meet them the Friday of the first practice?"
"I would love to!"

-That Friday-

I was getting in my car really curious about how the New drivers looked and how their attitude was.
When I got out of the car I saw a young boy around my age running away from my dad.
"Zak stop we talked about this!"
"I won't stop until you admit!"
"Fine it was me, I did it." the young boy said not yelling anymore.
My dad finally noticed me.
"Hey love, how have you been?"
"I have been great dad, how about you and your team?"
"We've been great, maybe you and Lando can talk and get to know each other a bit?" My dad said, I wasn't a formula 1 fan but this Lando person looked handsome.
He put his hand out.
"Hi my name's Lando Norris."
"Hey I'm Y/N Brown." I said while shaking his hand. We talked for a while and my dad watched us (he didn't want any funny business to happen).
"Are you going to watch the race Sunday?" Lando asked.
"Yeah ofcourse, I might want to watch the qualifying too."
"Take a look at number 4 he's going to get pole position."
I knew for a fact that Lando was number 4, I'm not that stupid.

-At the qualifying-

I walked over the pit lane and searched for my dad. I went into a room and saw Lando with half his suit off showing his upper body
"Oops, Sorry" I said and with that I Just walked away.
I bumped into someone, it was Daniel Ricciardo, Lando's team mate. I never really spike to him, we only shook hands and said our names but that's all.
"What's wrong, did you see a ghost?" He asked.
"something like that, anyway, have you seen my dad?"
"Yeah he Just went to talk to Christian Horner, why?"
"I wanted to ask him something but I don't know the question anymore." I felt really stupid, I knew it was important but I forgot the question.
"Everyone has that sometimes." Daniel said trying to calm me because I know he saw that I kind of panicked.
"C'mon Y/N Let's head back."
"Yeah, Let's do that."
SO we walked over the pit lane back to the mclaren stop (I don't know the word for it anymore but I hope you understand what I mean)
As I walked in I saw Lando standing with his upper body still showing! I could't help but stare.
"Lando get your God damn suit on!" Daniel shouted at Lando.
"But it's so hot!"
"Then put a shirt on Lando, there's a guest."
I knew he was talking about me.
My dad finally walked in and saw me immediatly.
"Hey hun, didn't know you were already here."
"That's alright dad."
"I really had to talk to Christian, it couldn't wait."
"Dad, it's alright."
"Boys why are you still standing here, get onto the grid, your cars are ready!"
"Yes sir" I heard Lando shout and chuckled.

-After the qualifying-

"Well done boys!" My dad said, it really was a good qualifying for mclaren, with Lando finishing 4th and Daniel 6th.
Lando came running to me and giving me a big hug, ofcourse I hugged him back.
"I thought number 4 would get pole?" I teased him.
"Aww Come on I really tried my best."
He said while pouting.
"I know, I was Just teasing, I'm really proud of you." I said and hugged him again.
"I promise I Will get a podium for you tommorow."
My dad walked towards us.
"Come on Lando we need you right now, and get some sleep love you look tired." I really was tired so I went home and slept a really long time.

-the race-

I stepped into the mclaren thing (i still don't know the word I'm so sorry) and Lando came running towards me.
"Lando calm down." I said as he jumped into my arms which made us both fall to the ground.
"Sorry love, I did a prank on Daniel but I don't think he liked it very much."
After he said that I saw an angry Daniel coming towards us. I saw that his face was pushed in cake, the whipped cream was all in his face and beard. I got a wet towel and ran after Daniel and Lando.
" Daniel stand still I want to clean your face." He stood still immediatly. I cleaned his face with the towel and Just then my dad called for Lando and Daniel to get ready.
The race was about to start, I knew how important this race was to my dad. Before the race started Lando held my hand and said: "I Will get you a podium" and he did! He got third! I saw the whole team being super happy with this result. Lando came running towards me and said: "All I thought about while racing was you Y/N you're my Lucky charm." My heart melted as he said that, he's so cute. All I did was Just hug him and congratulate him. The rest of the team came to and congratulate Lando. We all went outside to see them spray champagne on each other, Max got first and Charles got second. Lando came towards me with the bottle of champagne and sprayed a lot on me so then I was soaking wet. I Just laughed it off. When they were done I hugged Lando once more and went home to take a shower and then go to bed, it was so much fun, I think I'm going to more races after all. With that thought I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
first story in a while, I really hope this story gets much love and I had so much fun writing this part. Over 1000 words that's a personal record.
Love,
A