Raceweek

Y/N POV
It was raceweek again and I was nervous because my dad really doesn't like me and Lando together which I understand but still.. I am a grown up and he has to accept the fact that I'm not his little girl anymore.
"Hey babe, you look stressed, what's the matter?"
"I'm scared, scared of my dad, scared of your fans, scared of everyone that hates us together."
"We'll be fine love, your dad will get over the fact that you're mine and my fans have nothing to say about you're life or my life so we don't care what they say, alright?"
"But what if they try to hurt me because they hate me so much?"
"I'll make sure they won't get to you."
Lando really is the best, he protects me, he makes sure I'm calm and he would never hurt me.
"Alright babe, love you."

-

As we were driving to the airport Lando suddenly got a phone call from my dad
"Hi Zak, what's up?"
"Are you sure you'll do well when Y/N is here, I mean she really is your weakness and I don't want you to get a bad result because of my daughter."
I heard him say, his words really hurt me. It meant that he didn't want me there.
"Zak I'll be fine, your daughter makes me strong, she gives me motivation to keep moving."
My heart melted at his words, he's so sweet.
"Fine, how long until you get to the track?"
"We're almost at the airport so.."
"Alright see ya."
"Ahw Lando, you really want me to be there don't you?"
"Of course I do, I mean you are my sweet, cute, hot, amazing girlfriend after all."
"You're right, I am sweet, cute, hot and amazing and I am your girlfriend."
He just giggled at my response.

-

As we got into the plane I panicked a little, I'm terrified of heights and a plane is REALLY high..
"Babe, don't worry, I'm with you the whole flight, I'll hold your hand, give you kisses, comfort you, just ask me if you need anything alright?"
"Y-yeah I guess.."
He held my hand, just as he said.
During the flight I got a few little kisses in my neck and on my cheeks, it was adorable..
"Babe, stop." I said while giggling.
"Why, what's the matter?"
"It tickles.."
"Haha, well how about this."
He kissed my neck even more which made me laugh harder.
"B-babe please.." I laughed my ass off.
"Alright, I'll stop." He stopped and put his hand on my thigh, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy..

-

When we got out of the plane it was really hot in Italy.
"Wow, didn't expect this temperature." He said while sweat was dripping off of his head.
"Yeah, me neither.."
We got into an uber and drove right to the track of Imola. When we arrived my dad looked at us, looking kind of mad or frustrated.
"Hope you didn't do any funny business yet."
"Dad, come on, is that really the first thing you say? No hello or not even a wave?"
"Not yet.." Lando said still answering what my dad said.
"What was that now Lando?"
"What? oh.. uh- nothing it was nothing." He laughed nervously.
"That's what I thought."
"Come on babe, let's take a walk along the track." I said hoping my dad wouldn't follow us around or bother us.
"Yeah, let's do that, I need to clear my mind anyway."
We were holding hands as we were walking along the track. It's not the most romantic to walk along a track but as long as it's me and Lando, I'm happy.
"Babe, I was still thinking about what your dad said.."
"You're thinking of having sex with me?"
"Well, not exactly but uh- yeah, I am."
"That's alright, every couple has it eventually."
"It makes me really horny though-"
"Babe, I'm sorry but I'm not ready, yet." I actually am ready, I just want to keep it a surprise, I bought beautiful lingerie just for that moment of him making sweet sweet love to me.
"That's alright, I'll wait for you."
"Thanks babe, I love you!"
"I love you more than anything or anyone in this world."
"Ahw that's so sweet of you Lando, making your girlfriend feel so loved."
We heard Niran say.
"OMG HI GUYS!" I said as I hugged them all.
"Hey Y/N, we didn't want to miss Imola, it's kind of our favourite track at the moment.."
"I am so happy to see you all again!"
"We're so happy to see you both still together, we didn't want to lose you Y/N."
"You won't lose her guys, I'm 100% sure she is the one for me, and it will last a lifetime." My heart warmed at his words, he really is the one for me also.
"Ahw babe." He kissed my cheek.
"And hopefully we can start a family soon." He whispered in my ear, god he really knows how to make me horny.
The next hours we just talked and hung out with Ria, Niran, Steve, Aarav and Max.