Love?

Y/N'S POV
I still thought about yesterday, Lando called me 'love'. I didn't even realise until this morning. I've never been called 'love' by anyone, except my dad. I Just shrugged it off and continued working.

-After work-

I got home and saw I had a missed call from Lando. I called him back.
"Hey Y/N, got any plans for tonight?"
"Hi Lando, no I don't have any plans, why?"
"We have a dinner night with mclaren, and I was wondering if you want to go with me?" Oh my god, did Lando Just ask me out for a date? No, it's not a date because there Will be more People.
"Erm, sure!"
"Great! Pick you up at 7!"
"Alright, see you tonight!"
I was going out with the team of my dad, probably without my dad even knowing I'm coming.
I was so excited, yet so nervous, and I have nothing to wear. I walked over to my closet.
"What am I going to wear tonight?" I said to myself as I really didn't have a clue. I wanted it to be pretty but not sexy since my dad was going to be there.
I picked a Black dress, I never really worn it, but I think it looks cute.

-7 pm-

I heard the doorbell, I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 7pm. I opened the door and saw Lando standing there with red Roses.
"You look stunning." I felt my cheeks getting hot, I knew I was blushing.
"You don't look too bad yourself, I might say you look handsome." I saw him slightly blushing as I said that. He handed me the Roses.
"These are for you, love."
"Love?" He had called me 'love' again.
"Yes, love, are you okay with me calling you that?" He looked worried, as if he was scared that I was going to say that he can't call me 'love' anymore.
"Ofcourse I'm okay with that, but I'm scared my dad is going to be mad."
"

Then I won't call you that in public." He said with a huge grin on his face.
"I think we should go now." I said as I put the flowers in a vase.
"Yeah, Let's go love." He said as we hopped into the car and drove away.
I was really nervous, I mean what would my dad think if I'm Just randomly going to pop up at a dinner with the mclaren team. I think Lando sensed me being nervous.
"Don't worry love, I'm sure your dad wil be okay with you being at that dinner."
"Am I that predictable?" I asked, kind of wondering how he could get that much information with Just being in a car with me.
"I mean, yes, you are that predictable." He chuckled. Making me chuckle too.

- At the restaurant-

I walked into the restaurant already seeing my dad being really confused why I'm here.
"Hey hun, why are you here?" He asked, I didn't know what to answer.
"Well-" Lando cut me off.
"I asked her to come since the team really loves her." He said winking at me, God he's so cute.
"

Thanks." I whispered making sure my dad won't hear me.
"Any time, love." He whispered back, I knew he was going to call me 'love' he was going to call me that for a lifetime.

-After dinner-

"Can I stay at your house tonight?" I asked Lando 100% sure my dad won't hear me.
"Sure, may I ask why?"
"I just don't want to be alone tonight, but I do have to pick up my stuff."
"No need to."

"But I have to get my pyjama and toothbrush and stuff."
"You can borrow one of my shirts, I have an extra toothbrush and I will make us breakfast in the morning." He said while walking to his car. I walked next to him and felt our hands brushing against each other, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

-At Lando's house-

I immediatly changed into one of Lando's shirts, it was oversized and it was really comfortable.
"

You should wear my clothes more often." He had a huge grin on his face.
"Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't."
"Okay sorry miss sassy." I laughed at his reaction.
It was already 10pm and I was exhausted.
"I'm gonna head to bed, where can I sleep?"
"My bed, I'll sleep on the couch."
"I don't want you to sleep on the couch."
"Well you're not sleeping on the couch either."
"Then we'll sleep in your bed I guess."
"If you're okay with that." He's so caring, my heart literally melts.
"Ofcourse."
We got ready for bed and fell asleep cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hello luvs!
I am so so so sorry that part 2 took me so long, but school has been hard with my homework and exams and stuff.
If you like this story feel free to follow me💗
Love,
A