I'll Miss You...

Lando's POV
I got a call from Zak,
"Hey Lando."
"Hi Zak, what's up?"
"This weekend is a race weekend but Y/N isn't allowed to come."
"What?! Why not!" I was so mad yet so dissapointed. This was the first time that she wasn't allowed to come and I know she would be devastated.
"It will be a very important race, I don't want you to get distracted."
"Why didn't you tell her yourself?"
"Because you're the one she loves the most." Those words hit me, he was good with his words but I didn't think he was telling the truth.
"Fine, I'll tell her." I said as I hung up the phone. I walked downstairs to see Y/N sitting on the sofa with her favourite blanket.
"Hey Lando, I was looking for a hotel to sleep in for your next race but I couldn't find anything and-" I cut her off.
"Sorry, love, you can't come this time." I sat on the sofa next to her and laid my hand on her thigh.
"But why?" She asked with puppy eyes.
"Zak told me, he didn't want me to get distracted."
"Alright, but I'll miss you and call you every night so that we can still kind off sleep together."
"I'll miss you to but we can call every night."
"I love you Lando." She said and laid her head on my shoulder.
"I love you more."

-The next day-

I

packed my bags and gave Y/N a big hug and a goodbye kiss.
"I wanna go too." She played with the hairs on my neck.
"I know, Zak told me you can't come."
"OK, I'll call you tonight, bye babe."
"Bye, wait, babe?!" She never called me that.
"Yes, babe, is that OK?"
"Ofcourse it is, love you, bye baby."
"Bye" I got in my car and went to the airport already missing Y/N's hugs, kisses and love, I didn't like being this far away from her. I have to miss her a whole weekend. It sucks...

Y/N POV:
I missed him so much. I want to hug him, kiss him, cuddle him, feel his love. But I couldn't, it hurts. It sucks. It isn't fair.
I called him already, I just needed to hear his voice.
"Hey babe." I heard coming trough the phone.
"I miss you." I said, I started to cry.
"I miss you too baby."
"When are you coming home?" I said while crying.
"After the weekend, don't cry babe, you're gonna make me cry too."
"I'm sorry, I just really miss you."
"I was kidding babe, when I come home I'm going to take you for a surprise alright?"
"OK babe, I can't wait."
"I really have to go now, bye."
"bye" He hung up.

-The Qualifying-

I watched formula 1 from home, it wasn't as good as being at the actual grid but I still had to watch it for Lando.
He got through Q1 and Q2, I was so proud of him, he eventually got 4th, I had to call him at this point.
"Congratulations babe!" I said through the phone as soon as he picked up.
"Thank you, thank you." He said, chuckled after his own comment.
"I'm so proud of you, let's hope for a podium tommorow."
"I'll get a podium for you alright?"
"Alright babe, now go to your team, I think they wanna congratulate you too."
"Alright, love you, bye baby."
"bye baby." I heard Daniel imitating Lando in the background.
"Bye babe, bye Daniel!"
"Bye Y/N, your boyfriend did really good today, can't wait to catch up with you."
"Yeah, can't wait, I really miss you both."
"We have to go now, bye Y/N."
"Bye guys."
I hung up the phone and head to bed, I was really tired but I couldn't sleep. So I checked my phone, I saw Mclaren posted Lando's and Daniel's places for the race tommorow. "I'll get a podium for you." Lando said that to me, I think he's going to forget that.
I eventually fell asleep.

-The race-

Daniel called me, I forgot he had my number.
"Hey Y/N, Lando keeps saying he's going to get you a podium."
"Hey Dani, I hope he does."
"I bet he can, but I actually called you to say that erm.."
"That what Daniel?" I was worried at this point, what if it was something with Lando.
"That you also can't watch the next race.." I got furious.
"And why is that?"
"Zak said that he didn't want us to have any interruption."
"I'm sorry Dani, I'm going to call my dad alright? Good luck with the race and give Lando a hug from me would you?"
"

Alright, I will, bye Y/N."
"Bye Dani."
I hung up and called my dad as fast as I could, I was really mad at him.
"Hey Y/N."
"Why can't I watch the races anymore?"
"You can, on TV"
"It's not the same, wait, you don't want to see me and Lando together."
"That's not it, it's just, alright you got me, you know I don't like you dating Lando."
"Dad, think about me for 1 time alright, me and Lando are the happiest together, and I know you know."
"Fine, I'll welcome you next race then." And with that he hung up the phone, I was really happy to hear that I can see a live f1 race again, and I could hug Lando after his race.
The race started and I was so ready to see Lando get a podium.
Lance didn't check his mirrors again so he managed to crash with Latifi.
Lando eventually got 3rd, he got a podium! I watched the interview with him.
"So Lando, a good race huh?"
"Yes it was a very good race, I had the car in control and I got a podium for my girlfriend."
"How romantic, did you promise her a podium?"
"Yes I did, I wasn't completely sure if I could get a podium but here we are."
"Thank you Lando."
Lando just nodded towards the interviewer.
He then called me.
"Hey baby! I got you a podium!"
"I know and I'm so proud of you my little munchkin."
"First of all, I'm not little, second of all, what the h€ll is a munchkin?"
"Doesn't matter, I'm just so proud of you and I can't wait to hug and kiss you again."
"I have to catch my flight so I better get going, bye baby."
"Bye babe."
And with that he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I am so so so sorry for not uploading in a while, I hadn't got any ideas for this part and I think it turned out pretty well.
Thank you so much for reading this story, it really helps me out.
Love,
A