Flairs Angry/Insecure

I walk a corner and suddenly got pulled by someone. I got dragged into an alleyway. The mysterious person was wearing a hooded cape that hid their clothes and face. 

"What the- who are you? What do you want?" I asked confused. 

"What do I want?" The voice spoke and took down the hood revealing Flair. 

"You basically ruined my life. Everyone heard about the situation and now everyone hates me!" She stomped her foot on the ground as she cried out wearing an angry expression. 

Before she dragged me she threw me on the ground, so I got up and brushed myself off as I responded, "Not my problem. You're the one who chose to be an ass to me for years. You're simply just getting the karma you deserved." I spoke coldly as I began to turn around. 

She grabbed my wrist and turned my body and head to face her. 

"I don't care what you say! I'm the victim here! My whole life I've been ignored because of you! You stole my spotlight. You don't deserve this appreciation! I used to be praised for being the pretty girl I am! You have nothing going for you, only your stupid powers! That's your whole personality!"

I finally showed my anger as I slapped her. She let me go and I stepped back, "Your whole thing is being pretty! You put up a fake personality because even YOU know if people saw the real you they'd HATE you! Looks aren't everything y'know." I fixed my hair as I turned around leaving an angry Flair 

Pissed after the whole situation I decided to fly home and take a shower. Some things were in my way but I simply used my power to go through them. I didn't wanna deal with anyone so I decided to make myself invisible. 

I finally made it to my room and grabbed a towel and some clothes. 

I turn on the water and wait for it to warm up as I looked at myself run the mirror. My arms were crossed covering my body. 

Flairs words began to repeat in my head as the calm noise of rain beginning to fall ran in the background.

"I don't care what you say! I'm the victim here!"  Was she really? would if I was just being selfish? 

"My whole life I've been ignored because of you! You stole my spotlight." Am I actually the one to blame?  "You don't deserve this appreciation! I used to be praised for being the pretty girl I am! You have nothing going for you, only your stupid powers! That's your whole personality!" Is that really all people see me as? Just entertainment because of my powers?

I shook my head then shook my hands through my hair. I undressed and got into the shower. 

The warm water hit my skin as I relaxed into it. I took a calm breathe and grabbed the shampoo and began to wash it through my hair. 

I was still worrying about what Flair said, but I kept telling myself that she was just trying to get to me. 

Bad thing is.. it was working..

After a bit I finally finished showering and I put on some pajamas, as it was night and I needed to sleep. 

We were back in Asombrosa without the Madrigals. I missed Camilo, it was a week after that whole confession, but we were all too busy with the whole Dolores thing, and my birthday is pretty soon too. 

I flew up to my bed and sat down until I heard a knock at the door. 

"Who is it?" I called out. 

'It's me. Don't be too loud please.' Mariah sent me. My ghosts opened the door and she looked up at me where I was sitting. She walked up the platforms to get to my bed as she spok- or sent me a message. 

'You alright? I heard you worrying.' That's right, her powers.

'Don't listen to what she said. Your more than just your powers.' I smiled as she sat next to me and hugged me. 

She may be younger than me, but Mariah has always been so mature. I guess she had to since she was always around older kids. Her deafness didn't help either. 

'You heard me, alright? Don't worry about her words. She's just jealous.' I smiled. 

"Yeah." I replied. She hugged me one last time and left. 

Though I'd love to believe her words, for some reason, Flairs words still lingered in my mind. 

---

In the morning I finished my breakfast and flew away to do my chores. Since I could fly, I had to dust the high places, and sweep off the leaves on the roof. As I was dusting my ghost, Ai, flew around me and spoke. 

"He's here." She said. 

"What? Why?" She shrugged her tiny arms and swished and flew away in a certain direction. I decided to follow her and dropped my duster by a table. 

We went through a door as I saw Camilo. Ai flew around him as he gasped and awed at the ghost. 

"Why are you here?" He turned around and smiled after being a little shocked. 

"Mariah sent me a message. She said something was troubling you?"

I sighed, 'Of course she did.' She always worried about me for some reason. But why send Camilo?

"And why'd you come?" I asked. He chuckled and walked closer. He put his hands on each of my shoulder pushing my down from floating like I normally do. I looked confused as he responded. 

"Because she said Flair said some things about you. I want to comfort you. I know what its like to feel as if people only like you for your powers." I was taken aback a bit.

"You do?" I questioned. 

He lead me to sit down on a bench and we sat down looking at the bright sky. It was evening and the birds were chirping as the wind softly blew. 

"Course I do. I was an entertainer. My shapeshifting powers helped me humor people. It kinda became a thing I always had to do in order for me to feel like people liked me."

I sighed, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that tough for you."

"Its fine, nothing really. But I did have issues with knowing who I was. Along the way I lost myself and forgot who I was, but after I stopped using my powers so often, I got better. You rarely use your powers, and either way if you did, people love you for you. You're funny, you're smart, and you're beautiful." I blushed and playfully hit him on the shoulder. 

"Yeah, yeah.. sure." I chuckles softly as he shook his head.

"No, no, don't deny it, it's true. Your super cool. I would know. I'm your boyfriend after all." I smiled softly as I looked up at him. He hugged me and we stayed in that comfortable position for a bit. 

-

Don't forget to comment and vote :)