Westminster Palace, London, England, Autumn 1465

Immediately after the coronation I set about making sure that my family becomes settled at court. John de Mombray, the son of the old Duke of Norfolk returned from exile. His father is dead. By relationship with his mother Catherine, who is the older sister of Cecily Neville, he is a cousin to my husband. He appeals for clemency and returns to England and swears himself to be our loyal subject. He's a good young man and although we can no longer give him his Norfolk title back as it rightfully belongs to Thomas Howard now we give him the Dukedom of Marlbough to compensate. He also marries my cousin Mary Woodville. Now there are three duchesses in the Woodville family.

I am also pleased when John Woodville comes to me and request the hand of my lady in waiting Ella Morley. He is nervous as he tells me, "She is the most virtuous of women and I wish to make her my wife."

It takes me about half a second to contemplate it and grant him permission. Ella and him, although she has 2 1/2 years older, are very fond of each other and they are married less than three weeks after Mary is given away. As a present for the wedding we make John Earl Morley. And so Ella, one of my greatest friends, is now a countess.

We take a break from marriages for a while when I discover I am pregnant again in August as the summer draws to a close. Jackie is now in the late stages of her pregnancy and Elizabeth is in her fifth month. I on the other hand I am just two months gone. I focus in the meantime on clearing my apartments of Margaret of Anjou's property which has been lying around idly since we moved into Westminster.

"Now what am I to do with these?" I ask Jacquetta as I show her a giant portrait of England's ex queen. "It's not as the Margaret of Anjou will return for them."

I can see Jacquetta stop and look at it for a moment. A million emotions flashes through her eyes before she tells me, "I never thought it would be me doing this."

We both look at the portrait sadly before I say, "Me neither."

"I was her closest friend when I was her lady at court and once, she did truly adore you Eliza. But these are different times and you are queen now and you will never make the same mistakes that she did."

But I do not feel the same emotional connection with Margaret as she does for us simply look at her and say, "We cannot burn it or they shall strangle us for witches."

She snorts loudly as I walk away. I can see Claire standing with some of Margaret of Anjou's old clothes, directing the servants on where to take them. When she sees me she giggles a little when she says, "My husband and I had dinner with my brother-in-law's family last night."

I realize she is referring to Warwick as I say, "And my dear friend how did you survive?"

She gives me a warm smile before she says, "He was not that bad. It's his wife I can't stand. Do you know she came over and told me that Lucy isn't growing at the same rate that her daughters did the perhaps it was because my constitution was bad that my daughter was smaller than hers."

I rolled my eyes. Claire was now the mother to four small children. The oldest daughter Anne, was the pride of the family and was like the more red headed version of Isabel Neville. Then there were her precious sons George and John whom she cherished and then a baby girl named Lucy that was born in the spring of 1464. She was a small baby, but definitely healthy and nobody had ever been worried about her health before.

"Oh, don't listen to that prideful old witch," I dismissed. "She is just angry that you have given your husband two healthy, legitimate boys and all she has to show for more than 20 years of marriage is five daughters."

"She does not like me because of you as well."

I raise my eyebrows, "Why is that?"

"She believes I am your spy."