Chapter 11

(Y/N): Hi Elizabeth!

Elizabeth: Hi (Y/N)!

As Elizabeth went up to me with a hug which I accepted with no hesitation.

(Y/N): What do you wanna do?

Elizabeth: Let's play with my dolls!

(Y/N): Hmmm...Ok!

We then ran to Elizabeth's room. On the floor we're some figurines of Fredya's animatronics and some dolls.

Elizabeth: Oh I asked showed daddy a picture I drew wanna see?

(Y/N): Yeah!

Elizabeth then quickly scrambled to get a piece of paper and she then showed me the picture.

It was stickman people one with ginger lines on the head indicating hair and a taller stickman figure with shorter lines for hair as his stick body was purple.

(Y/N): Wow that's so good!

Elizabeth: Really?!

(Y/N): Yeah! It should be in a museum!

Elizabeth looked at me with happiness. I smiled at her as she then hugged me.

Elizabeth: Thank you!

I smiled.

I then woke up.

I woke up still sitting in my chair. As I look around seeing that I'm off the clock now.

I got up and packed up.

(Y/N): See ya.

I then left and headed to my car. As I opened the door I felt something.

I looked around vigorously for anything that I could see. I couldn't see anything out of the normal.

As I got in my car I couldn't help but feel like someone or something was watching me.

(Y/N): I'm not that one white person in a horror movie.

I drove to a mall.

I got out and went inside.

(Y/N): This is a public place how many deaths are in public places in a horror movie where people saw? All I have to do is stay in the lobby and not go in a store or the bathroom.

As I looked at the clock seeing that it's now 8:00 I sat down in one of the malls chairs. As I looked around the mall.

As I looked around I saw someone a bit familiar

It looked like a child she was crying though I couldn't see her face. But her shirt is black with two gray stripes.

The child then began to walk away as I could somehow hear her footsteps I had a urge to follow her but I didn't and went to an arcade.

You seen everything.