When interrupted

This was posted in my feed. Sorry, there aren't any more details. The details for the inside are going to be in the next one. I swear. 

There is no update schedule for this. Sorry, it's how I keep it fun. 

If you like it please vote and comment! 

You walk into the room where I am typing away on my computer as fast as I possibly can all while whispering under my breath. "I have to go faster, got to get this all down,"

"Hey, author?" You call out, stepping further into the room. I ignore you, though I can hear you because I'm flowing with creative juices and you can feel the heat from outside.

"Author," You ask again, still no answer.

"AUTHOR!!" You yell. I stop typing and the quiet is deafening as I slowly take off my blue light glasses before I turn around and glare at you.

Slowly as you look into my pale blue irises you hear a tune from Hamiltion fill the air around us.

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

Write day and night like you're running out of time?

How do you write like you need it to survive

How do you write every second you're alive

every second you're alive

Then suddenly it stops, and I say very slowly something everyone who knows me well has heard before.

"In a minute,"

Then I turn back to my computer, put my glasses back on, flip my hair off my shoulders and continue typing because my stories are depending on me and I just can't write fast enough.

I am not done in a minute, nor did I intend for it to be a minute.

For now, just wait, rest, and allow me to throw away my needs to give you more stories.

(not that I throw away my needs on purpose.)

To note, I have ADHD so I hyper-fixate on things forgetting to do anything else, like eat, drink, go to the bathroom, sleep, be social, and kind. 

If you enjoyed it and would like to see more please vote and comment! It really helps me with motivation and it lets me get more wonderful stories out to you. I hope you really did like it and I hope you'll check out my other stories and continue reading! :D