Music--the interior of the castle

You walk around inside the castle, you can't find me because I have disappeared talking about sandboy (Gaara) and vampire Sasuke, Edward Elric punching god, and something about Deku having a nightmare.

The walls are a deep brown and the floor where it is not silver marble glistening is covered in rugs of pink. The walls are covered with scenes from movies, shows, and memories. Everything creative and inspiring in my life hangs on the walls around the castle. Pink flames live in torches kept beneath flameproof clear material of my own mind so that they don't burn anything.

They are currently burning brightly and some are pointing down a hallway you haven't been down before. The scenes that cover the walls are from class 1a's concert and pictures of bands both real and fake.

You head down that way hearing sounds of music fill your ear.

AGONY!

THAT CAN CUT LIKE A KNIFE

Always ten steps behind

Always ten feet below

BUT SHE'S JUST OUT OF REACH!

AGONNNYYYY!!!!

You hear the song from Into the woods playing in one of the rooms behind one of many white doors with simple latches of bronze. Though some have locks made of gold. It seems louder and more high-pitched than the song from the movie but you keep moving looking for the person to guide you.

"Author!" You call out getting a guitar in response, the pitch making the flames dance wildly.

"I'M IN HERE!!! LISTENING TO SOMETHING GOOD!!!" I yell at you, a door is slammed open and you see me with headphones pushing back my long wavy dirty blond hair as I push them closer to my ears.

"BILLIE ELLISH'S LISTEN BEFORE I GO GETS ME EVERY TIME!!" I yell again looking at you with a smile. My eyes are slightly red and I keep blinking. In a minute I take the headphones off and skip over to you with a frown on my face.

"It's no use, can't get it out of my head and the first time I realized it was a suicide song, I really liked it too," I whined before placing my headphones in their proper place.

"Come on let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry and have nothing to do, wouldn't you like that?" I ask you, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the room before closing the door. "Also I have six feet under stuck in my head too, and they keep mixing," I add tilting my head.

"I would like some food," You say ignoring my last comment.

"Really! Okay let's go, who do you want to help us cook? I can't do anyone I don't know but if you suggest someone I know I'll be happy to introduce you," I smile as I lead you down the hall, our hands still clasped together.

"Uhh, I'll think about it," You answer, I nod letting you be.

"HEY!" I shout excitedly the flames in the torches bursting brightly like a supernova had hit. "Maybe listen before I go is the song right before Six feet under and she's talking about someone, I don't know though I only listened to the songs not read the gossip about them," I ramble stopping in the hall to think and let your eyes get back to normal after the surge of light.

"Sorry about the light," I said quickly after a minute, remembering it was polite to apologize for almost making someone go blind because of creative juices flowing throughout my brain.

"Come on now, let me take care of you," I grip your hand tighter as I begin to lead you further down the hall.

"Why would you want to take care of me?" You ask, you hardly know me after all, and I know almost nothing about you.

"Why I have a quote for it, it's copyrighted by me, which means it's mine,"

"Everyone wants and needs love, and everyone deserves it," 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the next chapter will be about the kitchen, and yes you can pick who you want to help us cook as long as it's someone I know. 

Y'all happy to ask if I want to write with you too if you insist. 

Spelling grammar, I got dyslexia so they might be bad but I did go over it a bunch of times. 

If you enjoyed vote and comment so I know to give you more great stories! 

Yes, that quote came from me if you've heard it before you either know me or I was wrong and I didn't come up with it. 

If you think you know me please PM me about that I would love to hear from you. 

Stay safe, enjoy! Yes, that song makes me sad especially when in a Bakugou angst where he JUMPS OFF THE ROOF! 

Ha ha, okay bye now. Sorry for rambling.