Day 3

Intro
.
.
.
It's day 3 After Alice got me and Edward our own place we've been having fun I'm always with Charlie or Edward.

As I'm washing dishes, and about to finish I hear the front door open. It's Edward as he walks in he seemed upset. "Hey Edward are you okay?" I ask worried for my dear Edward. "I'm fine." Edward storms off to our bedroom. I finish the last dish and turn on the tv for renesmee. I open up the door hesitating I accidentally walk into Edward changing "Ah I'm so sorry!" I close the door as quick as I can but Edward tells me to come back in. I open the door Edward now with new clothes on he pulls me in kissing me softly as our lips touch I fell warm with butterflies in my stomach.

[[THE SMUT PART BABES!]]

He then moves my hair revealing my neck he kisses my neck I felt flustered he then throws me onto the bed. We start kissing more intensely I start getting flash backs from our honey moon. I fell happy as I'm kissing him he slowly starts unbuttoning my shirt revealing my bra. We go closer as he's touching my hair making it all messy. My lips slowly starting to hurt I stop the kiss. Edward panting as I see he seems so happy. I fall into him kissing him harder and more intensely he unbuttons his shirt and takes it off as we're still kissing. He starts unbuttoning my bra and I start taking off his pants. He then takes all my clothes off. "Im nervous I thought you didn't wanna do this anymore" I say covering my boobs with the blanket "I wanna do it with you one last time." He slowly takes off his pants and reveals his boxers he jumps into the bed with me and makes kisses all the way down my body. He gets to my underwear he gets under the blanket and starts fingering me. I moan as he starts going faster . I'm gripping the sheats as Edward gets back up from under the sheets and sticks himself inside me. He kisses me as I'm moaning making it so much more romantic. He's making my hair way messier messing up my mascara. He then takes him self out. "Holy shit." He says to me panting. "Turn around." He tells me. I do what he tells me I'm on my stomach. He kisses my backs and puts himself inside me once more. "Edward~" I say as I'm enjoying this time with just the two of us he laughs as he's doing this to me. He finally stops after 10 minutes I fell amazing. We both fall and stare at each others eyes as Edward's eye s twinkle. I stare at him. He looks at me in my eyes his smile was beautiful he grabbed my hand. And kissed my forehead and kissed my lips as well he gets out of the bed and puts some shorts on. I also get up and puts on a shirt and put my sweat pants back on. I go outside and renesmee is asleep on the couch she looked peaceful as her eyes where closed Edward carried her to her bedroom Edward kissed her forehead and placed her into her crib.