1

Clara -

After hours of looking for the right person I think I have finally found the right house.

Seeing this large fence I hit the button to let people know that I am here and that I am looking for my father.

" Who the hell are you!" A man shouted

" Hi, my name is Clara and I am looking for someone."

" I bet. Get lost little girl." The man shouted

" No please, I am trying to find my father. Please this is picture I have him. Please this lead me to this house".

The man looked closer to the photo then me. He pulled out a radio and more men came out. A there was one man that looked really intimidating. He was tall, and had a massive scar on his face; missing color in his eye. The gate opens up and that man with the scar on his face pulls me further inside going to a room. He pushed me hard into a chair.

" You think that I am your father? As if."

" I believe that you are my father. It took me some time for the research and I am sure that you are my father. No matter how intimidating you are."

He took all of the information I had, reading it over then he give it back to me.

" It appears that you telling the truth. But I want nothing to with you. So go back to where ever you came from and never contact me again".

I was frozen. He was my hope for getting out of the foster homes. But I guess not. His words broke me. Making sure that I did not cry in presence.

" I understand. I am sorry for bothering you".

I leave the room walking outside trying to get further away so I can cry later.

I return back to the house I was supposed to be, getting in late. Locking my door for a short time of sleep. Before another day of hell starts for me.