4

"I spent time on something for you. Since you will be staying with me." Marco said

He opened a door showing Clara her room.

" This will be your room

" This will be your room. You will have a curfew and rules from now on. And for school, you will go to a new one. I will take on your first day but after that you will have the choice of the bus or walking back here. Once you are in school, I want close to perfect when you are in school." Marco said

Clara nodded her head in understand. Then Marco left the room. Clara took a look around the room, her room. Her bed was so huge to her. She has a bed of her own, has a room to her own and everything looks so new. She was happy.

Clara stayed inside her room for the rest of the day. One maid bought her lunch and dinner to her room since all of the men were busy. And Marco didn't want Clara walking around the whole house and see what they were doing. Clara was fine with that staying in her room.

-------------------

Clara was woken up by her father at 6 am. Clara saw her father, she never knew that he had so much tattoos.

" It is time for school. Get yourself ready." Marco said leaving the room.

Clara rubbed her eyes and went to her bathroom for her morning routine.

She went to the closet thinking that she would not have any clothes. But that was not the case, she saw clothes, shoes, bags, etc fulling the closet.

She looked at all of the clothes stunned how much there were. She found the best outfit that she liked.

That was comfortable but nice

That was comfortable but nice. She made her way to the kitchen on her father's floor. She saw him making breakfast. She took a seat on the chair watching him.

Marco put food on two plates and both started to eat in silent

Clara got up first from the table to put the dishes in the sink. And she followed Marco out of the door so he can take her to school. The ride to the school was quiet. Coming to a stop in the parking lot, Marco handed her the schedule she would need.

Clara said her goodbyes to her father. Marco pulled out of the school parking lot going back to the house.

Clara walked into the school racked with nerves on her first day at a new school. And she saw everyone in the halls that they come from high class families.

And the other students, the girls were staring at her with disgust in there eyes.

Clara looked at her schedule to see where she needs to go first. She was walking to her first class when the school bitch pushed Clara on the ground.

" So we have a new student. What is your name?"

" Clara"

" Listen here, I know that you are a poor class good for only cleaning floors. To make a good man like Marco Rossi to make him believe that he is your father, where I know the truth. That your mother is a whore and she just but the first name that she can think of."

All of the students laughed in the hall way.

Clara's first day was less than perfect.

-----------

Marco -

When I dropped Clara at school and went back home. I could not help but to think about her. Hoping that her day goes great for her.

She can tell me about it when she gets home from the bus. So in the meantime I work in my office on paperwork.

Just trying to pass the time