004

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕱𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝖋𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝖋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬.

‎‎

‎‎

NEVER IN NAGI SEISHIRO'S life would he ever thought of spending his time with so many people— his new friends, from blue lock.

it almost seemed unreal, how he had made so many memories during his time at the facility. and now he was having a bowling duel with the people that he had battle football with. it was another memorable day, one full with fun that he had never know of.

but, nagi never forget about the promise he made ten years ago with a certain jovial little girl.

he wondered, did she remembered the promise they made back on the temple rooftop under the starry night? he doubted it, but a part of him could feel the familiarity in the air.

she was here.

faint and thin, just like a thread that held the colors of the warm sun, her presence was nearby. it triggered something in the male, that he would stop playing with his phone and look around in alarm.

mikage reo noticed the unusualness in his friend, yet he knew what he was being unusual about. "the stargazing girl?" he asked and nagi nodded, taking a soft bite out of his candy. "i want to see her again."

"mmm..." the french violet-haired male hummed in amusement. he never thought that the nagi seishiro could ever have the will of seeing someone. the desperation could be seen surfacing from deep down, and that was when reo suggested his thoughts.

"you should go find her, nagi. i bet you she's doing the same right now," a mischievous grin formed. "maybe you'll finally get a girlfriend too."

the white-haired male could only pursed him lips and munched on the rest of his candy, "shut up, reo." he swallowed and toss the candy packet away. unbeknownst to him, the wrapper flew and landed right on the ground, where a geta-styled shoe clicked and stepped right on it.

"hm?"

the voice said in curiousity. and that was the moment the two friends conversing shifted their eyes at where the familiar voice came from. she who slowly moved her feet to push the piece of wrapper back to its original owner.

wherein h/c eyes were locked onto the darkest and the most mysterious grey, almost black eyes. all known images of stargazing to sneaking around the dojo flashed in her mind, even the rainy days where the most boring moments played through, swordplays and opponents.

"nagi—"

"y/n..."