005

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕱𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝖘𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝖑𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬.

‎‎

‎‎

THE CLEARING IS BEAUTIFUL IN THE DAY, and absolutely ethereal at night. the sound of crickets chirping is real and grounding, but with the sights of fireflies dancing around their heads like halos and him sitting next to her, it's hard to believe that this isn't a dream. 

y/n's knees are tucked under her chin, nagi's sitting cross legged with shoulders brushing against hers. this was a perfect night, where two childhood friends would drown in their promises and fantasies.

"remember when we first met?"

he turned to face her as he let out a tiny nod. "yeah. you loved the stars and the night."

"and you loved watching me," the female chuckled and laid on her back, opening her arms to take on the night sky's twinkling tears. the only difference between back then and now was the mountain and city ambience. but the current atmosphere felt just like nostalgia, even though the sounds of cars and modern technologies resonates around the air and below the building where they were on.

"hey y/n."

"mhm?"

"stay with me." he says ever so bluntly, staring down at her confused yet surprised face. nagi could feel himself getting amused with the innocent blush that started to crept up her cheeks as he flashed her a tiny smile, even more pleased with the heavier tinted hues. "i wanna go home and sleep, so let's cuddle like we used to back in those days."

how blunt and honest, she thought to herself before clearing her throat to recollect her composure while her hands covered her face. "i understand what you meant but we're not kids anymore."

"and that's why i'm telling you to date me." he made a cutely annoyed face with her obliviousness. seriously, he just wanted to get this over with what he had been feeling during those years of presence.

nagi himself knew that he was a bit demanding and going way too fast, but he could not wait any longer. the moon tells him stories of lovers every night when he seeks for company.

now she stayed quiet, her flustered face died down and a serious face he'd never seen before portrayed perfectly under the moonlight. she had always wanted to experience some kind of romance in her life, so why wasn't she the slightest bit happy? that had begun to put fear into nagi's mind.

"nagi-san." she calls out to snap him out of his trance. "YOU'RE SO CUTEEEE SYWUDIIAOSWN OF COURSE I'LL DATE YOU!" y/n loses her cool and jumps on the white-haired male to give him the tightest hug she could ever give. after all, this was the kind of story she wanted.

and he was left in a state of shock and fluster, an even more amusing reaction than what she had given him. really, the night knew how to favour the female, helping her shine at night more than it would do to someone. even so, he finally got what he had been dreaming for a decade now.

"you're the cute one, y/n," he pats your head.

"i love you more than the stars."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕿𝐇𝐄 𝕰𝐍𝐃.