American Sports Team and Lunacy

Brian Battler got out of his beloved Dodge Viper, making his way to get some groceries. He had been craving some mashed potatoes lately but the ones served in restaurants just weren't good enough. So he decided to whip out the Battler Special.
But he ran out of ingredients for it, so to the grocery store he went.
Soon, he was going back to the Viper, carrying bags of various types of potatoes and the other ingredients that he needed to make his special mashed potatoes. He put them in the boot and went to the left side of the car to get in.
But he stopped short.
There was something under his windshield wiper.
Brian took it off and frowned at it, expecting it to be a flyer for some campaign or something like that. Turns out, it was a crisp envelope with his name printed on it in cursive. He flipped it over and gasped when he saw the red seal, embossed with the letter R.
"No way..." Brian murmured, grinning. "They invited me!"
He quickly got into his car and sent a picture of it to his friends.
Heavy: Was just about to ask ya to join lol
Lucky: Oh yea!
Lucky: Let's meet
Lucky: Tomorrow
Brian: Where?
Heavy: Idk
Brian frowned for a moment before suggesting to meet at a diner downtown. They both agreed since the shop served their favourite dishes.
And decent mashed potatoes.

***

"Alright, the opening's in Osaka and we're all getting front row tickets to watch the opening act," Heavy stated as he closed his laptop.
"Now what's that?" Lucky snorted. "Martial arts show?"
"No," Brian shook his head. "Some band."
"Not just any band, it's the BOF!" Heavy informed.
"What's Buff?" Lucky snorted again, taking a bite of his boiled beans.
"Not Buff, BOF," Heavy explained. "Band of Fighters."
"Oh..." Lucky nodded. "Who are they?"
"Yagami..." Brian frowned. "Yagami, that Kyo dude, Terry, Athena, that K' fella joined too, and some redhead girl."
Lucky gasped. "Hold up! Did you just say Yagami and Kyo? In one band?! Is that even possible?"
Heavy nodded. "It is, apparently. And guess what? They're collaborating with CYS."
"Cis?" Lucky said, puzzled. His two friends groaned. "Sorry, what is CYS?"
"Those idiots that stole our invite back in '97," Brian grimaced. "I was mad they got invited and we didn't. Turns out we did too."
"Yagami too," Lucky grimaced. "And that Billy and Eiji dudes. I know Billy is joining, what about Eiji?"
"It's not fair, they stole our invite and joined for free," Heavy growled. "Guys, I'm telling you. There's a running gag that we're dumb enough to let our invites get stolen. We are not letting this happen this round. Got that? We're gonna do all we can to protect our place in this tournament."
"Roger!" Lucky and Brian saluted, grinning.
They had a hearty meal and began looking for a hotel to stay in right near the Esaka Train Station. They eventually found one, three adjoining rooms.
"I'm taking the middle one," Lucky quickly said.
They paid for their meal and started leaving the shop, meaning to meet again for a flight to Osaka.
But just as they stepped out of the diner, three lunatics confronted them.
A blond man in a white hat and suit, a wide-eyed man with a plaited blue beard, and...
Yamazaki. Ryuji Yamazaki.
He was the only one they recognised.
The blond smirked. "Hand your invitations over, if you know what's best for you."
Heavy smirked and crossed his arms. "Or what?"
Ryuji let out a maniacal laugh. "You really wanna find out?"
"Yes," Brian stepped in front of Heavy, much to his dismay.
"Hand them over while you still can," the blue-bearded man said. "I shall not repeat myself again... Listen well! I shall not repeat myself again!"
"You don't have to," Lucky grinned, stepping in front of Brian. "We're not the pushovers we used to be."
"Could the two of you move?" Heavy pushed Brian and Lucky to his sides. "You're blocking my view with your giant heads!"
Only then did the lunatics notice how tall they were.
"I never noticed... these are giants!" White hat gulped.
"Gehehehehehe nothing I've never seen," Ryuji laughed.
"Not as tall as Chang," blue beard added next. "We can take them down!"
WRONG!

"D, do we leave the trash behind, or do we take them out?" Brian pointed his thumb behind him, where the three psychopaths laid motionless.
"Take them out?" Lucky guffawed. "Where? On a date?"
Heavy let out a snort. "Those faces on a date? I'm surprised they even think they can beat us. Come on, let's just leave those idiots behind."
So they decided to go for beers instead.
"Seriously, who are those idiots?" Lucky asked as they waited for their beers to be served. "Looked like creeps too."
"I only know Yamazaki," Heavy frowned. "Who are the other two?"
"I've seen the braid dude, he entered with those Korean degenerates back in XIV," Brian sighed. "Not sure about the dude in white though."
"Ugh, the way that idiot looked me in the eyes... sent shivers down my spine!" Heavy shuddered. "He seemed like he was trying to control me or something! Luckily I managed to get ahold of myself and whack him in the face."
"Good thing you did," Lucky frowned. "Else we're losing our invites again."
"Oho that ain't happening again, boys," Brian grinned at the full mug of beer placed in front of him. "This time, we're keeping our guard up high!"
The three men smirked and wrapped their fingers around the handles of their beer mugs before clashing them together with a clink.
"Cheers to a new tournament!"

"If they think this is the end of us, they're wrong," White growled, getting up. "The two of you, stand up!"
"We're not your servants, blondie," Ryuji grimaced, getting up.
"Who needs an invitation anyway?!" Xanadu stood up and dusted his beard. "We're crashing this tournament!"
White looked impressed. "Well! Now that's a good idea!"
"Now you better make this worthwhile because I didn't get outta jail just to lay around," Ryuji demanded. "We're listening to this beady-eyed blue beard."
"Yes yes, we are," White smirked. "Where was this again? Osaka?"
"Oh, in that case, we're gonna need passports!" Xanadu gasped. "They won't just let me in!"
"How did you even get here all the way from Korea in the first place?" Ryuji asked, confused. "Didn't you take a flight?"
"I did!" Xanadu exclaimed. "In a straitjacket by medical flight. They felt like I needed a holiday and sent me here, to an American asylum instead. Neat, right?"
"No, it means you've got screws loose," White pointed out. "They had to put you in a straitjacket? How bad were you?"
"I'm the Superior Intellectual of the Underground," Xanadu grinned. "It was merely a warm blanket."
They went back to their base, a luxurious house that White had access to for some reason.
A psychotic gangster, a mental hospital escapee, and a lunatic with the ability to control people's minds.
Together, they make the Lunacy Team.

Hey guys! If you don't know who White is, he's actually a psycho character from Garou Densetsu. Here, I have a picture of him too.

I'm surprised

I'm surprised. This was released this year. So I guess I chose the right time to put him in.😁😁
Oh and I realised he's also one of my favourite WhatsApp GIFs. All I did was search 'KOF' in Google Keyboard and behold! Also, I knew this GIF before seeing the character itself. So credits to the GIF for inspiring me to add this guy in here!

 So credits to the GIF for inspiring me to add this guy in here!