Lots of Food

Kusanagi didn't expect his sunglasses to give way all of a sudden like that. He looked at the cashier in surprise as he started screaming his heart out, just by looking at the faint glow in his eyes. He quickly grabbed the bag of things he paid for and ran out of the shop, clutching the bag and receipt in one hand.
Kyo-1 and Kyo-2 were surprised to see him running towards them, panicked and flustered.
"What's wrong?" Kyo-1 asked.
"My sunglasses fell off," Kusanagi groaned. "Let's get out of here."
Kyo-2 grabbed his shoulders. "Kusanagi, calm down."
"The cashier saw my eyes, he screamed," Kusanagi added. "There were two other people in the shop."
Kyo-1 and Kyo-2 looked at the shop he just ran out of. To their surprise, they spotted Ralf and Seirah stepping out, with the latter holding Kusanagi's sunglasses.
"Isn't that?" Kyo-2 uttered.
Kyo-1 nodded. "Yes."
Kusanagi turned around and spotted them. "They're here too?"
"Must be because of the tournament," Kyo-2 remarked. "Anyway, Kusanagi. So what if a few people see your eyes?"
Kusanagi shook his head. "You have no idea what I've been through because of these glowing eyes I have. People think I'm evil, Two. They think that I'm a monster disguised in human form. They were monsters with how they treated me."
The Kyo clones exchanged looks before turning back to him.
"We'll get you new sunglasses," Kyo-1 finally said.
Kusanagi nodded and turned to see Ralf and Seirah leaving the bus station. "Do you think they know it's me? I don't care if they find out, but I'm sure they'll start seeing me as a threat."
"Let them," Kyo-1 countered. "So what if they think you're a threat? You know that you're not, we know that you aren't. What more do you need?"
Kusanagi nodded begrudgingly and followed them out of the station, keeping his head low so that his eyes wouldn't be as noticeable. The Kyos wondered what it was that he went through because of his appearance but decided to not bring it up now. They hailed a cab to take them to their hotel in another part of town.

Bandeiras Hattori was told to wait in a restaurant yet again, this time it was one at a five-star hotel. The price was not cheap, seeing how he was paying the price of at least five times the average meal cost even if said meal was on the expensive side. At least he had a reason to binge eat now.
Malin and Kisaragi eventually appeared, dressed in formal suits. Bandeiras thought they looked kinda odd that way, especially since he was more used to seeing them as ninjas.
"How are you doing, Ninja Hattori?" Eiji asked as the two of them sat down in front of him.
Bandeiras sighed, feeling as if Kisaragi was actually mocking his name. "You ready for the tournament, Ninja Kisaragi?"
Eiji was taken aback when he called him that but calmed down. "I am, what about you?"
Bandeiras nodded. "Yes, I am."
"Well, I am too," Malin said. "That's why we arranged a meeting here, for a feast that would lift our spirit for the upcoming tournament."
"Shouldn't we be having a celebration after the tournament?" Bandeiras added.
"We should, but nothing is stopping us from eating now, right?" Eiji pointed out. "Besides, we need the strength."
"And food is strength!" Malin added cheerfully. "Let's feast!"
Bandeiras shrugged and made his way towards the buffet to get some food. After all, he did pay for it.

"We so should've gone with the Bogards," Joe groaned, reading the messages that the blond brothers had sent. "They're already in Osaka, even having time to go sightseeing! And look at us!"
They were still stuck in South Town since their flight was unexpectedly delayed. It was just their luck since the Bogards left on the flight just a day before and didn't face any trouble.
"Joe, it's fine!" Lilly reasoned. "The weather should be fine in a flash!"
"It's been three hours, Lilly," Joe grumbled. "Three hours. That's hardly a flash, now is it?"
Billy didn't seem like he minded, even abandoning the two for a stroll around the airport with Billie. Joe still found it disturbing how they both shared very similar names. If he were to call one, they would both turn to look at him.
"How about... we go for an ice cream?" Lilly suggested. "I mean, though the weather is bad somewhere in the Pacific, it's nice and warm here. Wanna have an ice cream?"
Joe shrugged and followed her to the ice cream parlour in the airport, dragging his luggage behind him. It was hard to walk around with such a load, but it wasn't like they had a choice.
Lilly spotted the top of her brother's striped bandana and made her way to his table. Apparently, Billy and Lilly had the same idea too after their stroll.
"When's our flight gonna take off?" Billy asked.
Joe shrugged. "Not sure, it still says delayed. Why, oh why didn't we just follow the Bogards?"
"Because they were going in such a jing bang and I don't like the sight of their grubby clothes," Billy shook his head. "Especially the Sakazakis. I always see them wearing the same clothes, though the sleeves are tattered."
Joe burst into laughter. "That's actually pretty funny."
"Well, you aren't any different," Billy added. "You're always sweaty."
"Come on, it's not my fault," Joe groaned. "Just be happy I don't smell."
Billy shrugged and scooped some of his ice cream. "Aren't you guys gonna order?"
Lilly got up and motioned for her boyfriend to follow her to the counter. The two of them ordered customised ice creams and made their way back to the table.
They then returned to the boarding gate and were relieved to find that their flight would surely depart in less than two hours.

"Does this jet of yours have free dumplings?" Xiangfei asked, holding onto her grumbling tummy.
Hinako chuckled. "We do."
"Then what's the holdup?" Xiangfel groaned. "I'm starving!"
May Lee snorted and took her phone out to listen to Tokusatsu to filter out Xiangfei's lamenting. The Chinese girl pouted grumpily and turned away like a child. Hinako smiled and called for the stewardess to bring in some dumplings for Xiangfei.
And for all of them too.
Hinako turned to May Lee and saw that she had wireless earphones in each year with her nose behind a book.
"May?" Hinako called to get the Korean girl's attention. "May Lee Jinju!"
May didn't respond, just went on flipping the page of her book. The blonde eventually sighed and pulled at her book. That got her attention.
"What is it?" May asked, slightly annoyed that she snatched her book.
"It's lunchtime, May," Hinako handed the book back to her. "Let's eat."
"Oh!" May quickly put her earphones away and got up. "What have you got?"
"Miniature chankonabe," Hinako grinned. "One for each of us, and dumplings. Oh, and we also have some cold noodles."
"How much are we even eating?" May Lee said in surprise.
Hinako laughed. "Oh, don't be silly! We still have daifuku for dessert!"
May Lee gave her a weird look but shrugged. She followed her friend to the dining area, where their friend was already wolfing down dumplings, one in each bite.
There was a long way to go to Osaka, and Hinako was prepared. She made sure to pack lots of extra food, especially since a girl named Li Xiangfei was on board with her.