Chapter Thirty-Four

Rayden and Olivia made their ménage à trois a regular thing. They never saw Mini much around the school, only during lunch, and for the most part, they never ate actual food... just each other. In the parking lot. Almost every other day. Malia was more than pleased to be part of their relationship.

Olivia's feelings for Mini were stronger than Rayden's feelings for Mini, but Ray would always give her girlfriend anything she wanted, no questions asked. So if Liv wanted to sleep with Mini over and over again, she was all for it. As long as she got to watch or partake.

Olivia texted Rayden and Mini that she wouldn't be going to school today. Her legs were swollen and she felt pain when she walked, so she decided to stay home. But she encouraged Rayden to remain in school and not come over to take care of her. Ray was doing a great job in her classes. Her grades made a one-eighty and Liv was proud because she needed her to graduate. She didn't want her to have to go to summer school like she had in the previous years.

"You sure you don't want me to come over?"

"Yes Rayden. Baby, I'm all right. Just a little pain in my legs, that's all." She's been forcing me to gain weight in the last 3 months of this pregnancy, and I don't like it.

"Yeah, your cheeks are getting a little chubbier."

"Shut up. You don't think I know that. Ugh, Junie honey. Mommy knows you're going to have to grow, but please don't make my nose any bigger." Liv rubbed her belly, talking to her daughter and Rayden on the phone. She hated that she didn't feel up to going to school today. Days like this made her miss her girlfriend more than anything else. She wanted Rayden to hold her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear while she massaged her belly to sleep.

But she was trying to be responsible and have her baby daddy get her life situated before their bundle of joy came into the world.

"Okay love, get some sleep. I'm going to be there after 7th period."

"No Ray, please go to PE."

"No. I'd rather get these classes done and then be with you. I'll tell coach I'm on my period."

"Ray, you're an ass. You know she's not going to believe that."

"How would she know if the stories about the Reed's are true. Did she look in my pants?"

"I wouldn't put it past you." Liv smirks, knowing that Ray likes to clown around and try to show everyone her dick. She sure has big dick energy, and she's not afraid to show it.

"Shut up. Go back to sleep. I know my child is tired."

"Not really. She's hella active right now, and sitting on my bladder too. Okay, Ray. I'll let you go. I love you."

"I love you too. See you later."

***

After more than 7 hours of sleep, Olivia woke from her nap coughing and hacking in a smoke-filled room. She slowly got up, not understanding what was happening, and headed to the door of her bedroom. As she opens it, she sees the hallway filled with dark gray clouds.

She tries to make her way downstairs but trips over something and falls down the steps. She hears a pop sound from her knee as she lands directly on her stomach at the bottom of the stairs. She rolls over, grasping her dislocated knee and groaning at the pain in her abdomen.

She attempts to stand up but cries out in agony, falling back down. Olivia knows her parents are out on a double date with the Reed's, but she was supposed to meet Rayden after school. She calls out for help as the orange, and red crackling flames come closer to her. Crawling into her mom's office, she shuts the door and moves close to the sofa, hoping she'll be able to escape the fire.