𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Minster of Magic

"Under your rules or mine

"Under your rules or mine."

Storming into the ministry very much pissed off she made her way to the front desk seeing multiple wizards and witches sat around.

The witch at the front desk drawled out, "What's your name and business?"

Raising a brow she tried to calm herself and her magic however the more she tried to calm herself the more she felt her magic trying to escape and break free.

"My name is Alina Potter and I would like to speak to the current Minister of Magic."

The witch looked up at her, "Yeah, no. The line is over their join the back of it."

Staring at the witch with disbelief she shakes her head repeating the witch's earlier words, "Yeah, no."

"Look you're going to need to join the back of the line or no entry simple." The witch protested.

"I am Alina Potter of the noble House of Potter if you do not let me in, I'll find my own entrance." She glared at the witch her cheeks flushed slightly her nose twitching.

The woman gulped slightly at the pure magic that she felt raging inside her body. Before sitting up straight.

"No."

"Fine by me." Alina finalised before walking up to the door it opening from her wandless magic.

The minister was sat in his chair signing some papers.

"Why is Sirius Black in askaban the dreaded place of horrors?" She asked with a strong tone in her voice her face written with determination.

"Err-" He stuttered looking around the room before meeting her eyes his eyes dancing with confusion.

He quickly sat up a snarl on his face, "You shouldn't be here."

"And Sirius shouldn't be in Askaban."

"Well Miss Potter there is certain evidence that Sirius Black murder your brother and sister-in-law." That was a low blow.

With a frown on his face his eyes having amusement in them he rhetorically asked, "Do you really want a murderer? Your brother and sister's murderer out on the streets."

"Sirius didn't and wouldn't kill anyone let alone James. He would sacrifice himself for James."

"And yet Voldermort still managed to get them." He drawled out.

"Until you have proof of such strong accusations Miss Potter then do not come into my office out of tune." He spat out the last bit before ushering her away.

"Minster mark my word I will come back and free Sirius Black. The Noble house of Potter will not be tainted by your foolishness. You will grant a trial to my friend of the Noble House of Black due to your incompetence to listen. You will grant him a fair trial with me present." Before an evil smirk stook over her face, "Or I will find a way to free Sirius Black from the hell land of Askaban and it will not be pleasant for you when do so." She looked at him with a raise of the brow, "I'll find whatever evidence i can and I will free Sirius Black under your rules or mine."

Before going into a mock bow, "Thank you for your cooperation, Minister."

Walking away her heels clicking on the floor and leaving the Minister's office leaving him in a look of shock.

-
Short chapter however Alina is unleashing her inner badass.

Next chapter should be longer and the next Act should be happening soon where she will finally meet the Mikaelsons.

Should I make it set at the start of the originals or in like season 2 or season 3 of tvd?