𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

The peaceful moment at the funeral as Lily and James casket was lowered was ruined in the form of Albus Dumbledore

"Leave now." Alina spoke itching to grab her wand.

"Now why would I do that girl." The way he spoke the last word sent chills down her spine.

"Because you've already done enough." Alina said as she motioned for Pandora to apparate away with Harry before Dumbledore noticed him.

Which she did and Alina was grateful when the next question left Dumbledore's lip.

"Where's Harry?" Which may have seemed like an innocent question until you involved Dumbledore then every manipulation you think you know he probably knows better.

Putting up a strong facade her hand wrapped around her wand in warning, If you make a move it's over.

"I don't see why that concerns you as you are not his legal guardian." Emphasizing the fact. Her face crunched together forming slight creases due to imaging Dumbledore as Harry's guardian.

"I was not suggesting I was just wondering."

"Well then carrying on wondering." Everyone had cleared out by now giving Dumbledore and Alina privacy in their conversation.

Grasping her wrist he spoke sincerely, "I'm not trying to cause trouble Alina."

"And I don't usually like to find it."

"Unlike your sister." Albus rolled his eyes remembering the nuisance of the Potter siblings. It seemed for a moment he almost forgot what he had did.

"What?" Alina muttered in shock.

"That's right I killed her Alina Potter and I'll do the exact same to you, if you don't hand Harry Potter to my care." His grandfather tone made her want to punch his face more.

She had a sister.

And Dumbledore killed her.

She gathered he erased all memories of her, she always wondered why she had this sudden hate for Dumbledore around mid may. It seemed he couldn't get rid of the emotions.

"Stupefy." Alina spoke knocking Dumbledore to the floor.

Whilst she collapsed in a state of shock, a sister. She always wanted- had a sister.

She didn't even realise she crying until she felt her wet cheeks first James then Lily now this. She was going to make Dumbledore pay.

And now just like Alina felt the last sense of self control she had disappear her magic rolled off her in waves lashing at anything it touch like the sea during the storm.

Feeling herself pull in and out of consciousness she saw a brunette woman walk up to her and catch her.

-

༄𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

𝖲𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋.

𝖲𝗎𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾!

𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 is made 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 and is called Time Crossed 𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 :)

It's out now!