𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩

Having gathered everything she needed from the shops quickly she entered the Potter mansion.

"Mipsy." Calling out and only continuing to talk when she arrived. "Darling is it okay if you gather all of the artifacts and Potter family books along with any rare or not sellable books please."

"Of course." She chirped grinning slightly. "Harry is upstairs having a nap."

"Okay thank you Mipsy." She muttered too tired to even think. Where was she go?

She needed to get Sirius out of Askaban however she won't be able to do that with Fudge now looming over her.

Her eyes widened in realisation, she remembered her Mum saying to her that she wanted to move away to a small place in Virginia.

Mystic Falls she thinks it was she used to rant about it to her and James a lot of the time.

That's where she would go Mystic Falls.

It would get the government off her ass for a bit.

"Mipsy has done as you have asked Lady Potter." Her ears flapping in a sense of satisfaction. Adding, "Mipsy shrunk them as well to make it more convenient."

Smiling in gratitude, "Right well all that is left for me to pack is it okay if you can pack Harry's stuff and put it in the back of the car once you are done."

"Of course." Mipsy replied practically beaming with joy.

"Thank you Mipsy you are a life saver."

-

With that almost an hour later Alina, Mipsy and a waking up Harry where in the car driving to the airport.

Alina humming a song every so often and tending to a crying Harry.

"This is a car ride Harry not a funeral." She nodded slowly to Harry as if he could really understand her. Harry giggled when her hand brushed against his belly as she was changing his nappy.

Alina looked at him in mock concern, "You don't do that at a funeral."

-

After a long flight her Harry and Mipsy made their way into home her Mum had brought in preparation.

As she crossed the welcome sign she thought, she was now in a new place and nobody knew her or Harry's name.

It was perfect.

Choosing to ignore a sudden pain in her heart.

-

Elijah Mikaelson layed on the floor a dagger in his heart. The grey veins that tormented his body reduced for a split second his features shown in colour before being encased back by grey.

-
A lot Alina a lot.

I have decided what season and show I'm going to put it in I've decided to do season 3 tvd due to people's suggestions.

The next act will start in a few days when I've written the first few chapter they should hopefully be longer than this however she will be out of 'Save Elena' gang group for a while seeing as they don't know her.

Some will be more trusting than overs. And she will meet Elijah this act I just don't know when at the moment.

What scenes do you want between Alina and Elijah?

What scenes do you want between Alina and Klaus?