𝟑

𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
ᴇʀᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒 ༻
ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟽ᴛʜ
𝟿:𝟷𝟻 ᴀᴍ

𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩

✿•˖*...EREN AND DOMINIC WERE THE INSEPARABLE DUO. they were considered the sandboxes. they did everything together. played sports, pulled girls, spit game, partied, everything. the two boys weren't only best friends, but they entitled themselves to be brothers from another mother.

the two met in elementary school when dominic was playing basketball by himself since none of the other boys wanted him to play with them. eren, also being the lonely one wanted to play basketball too. eren was kind enough to ask dominic if he wanted to play with him.

the love of basketball and the love of the game formed their friendship. they fit each other like puzzle pieces. nothing could break them apart because of how much of a ride or die they were to each other.

eren's back was leaned against the locker with his phone in his hand. his thumbs were moving across the screen just texting when dominic came sprinting towards him. eren sucked his teeth and ducked his head down when dominic obnoxiously jumped and slammed the top of the lockers while screaming "HEY!"

eren rolled his eyes and pushed dominic after he saw dominic patting the top of his head. in basketball that expression meant "on your head" or "on your top" after someone dunks on you. dominic lowered his hand down to the ground to indicate that eren was small, another way to trash talk in basketball.

"you're not funny bro," eren shook his head and kept his gaze on his phone. dominic scoffed that eren was being a wimp as usual. dominic walked closer to his friend and rested the side of his face on eren's arm.

"ouuu who you texting?" dominic was nosying and peeked over eren's phone. eren tilted his phone so dominic couldn't see which made dominic pout just a lil. what dominic did next probably made people assume that he wanted a death wish for real.

dominic grabbed eren's phone to see for himself but squealed when he felt his feet being lifted off the placement of the ground. eren was pressing dominic, something that was really active and known in their friendship. eren clenched the collar of dominic's crew neck sweater so he could lift and press him against the locker.

"aight aight aight," dominic kicked his feet in the air and was waving eren's phone, patting it against his arm so he could let go. eren released the grip he had on this man's collar and snatched his phone back with no hesitation.

the two boys stayed silent...which was quickly broken when they stared at each other unblinkingly and erupted in laughter. people would often think the two would be beefing the way they would play fight but it's just a brotherly thing.

"seen any shorty's you like?" dominic questioned his friend. eren stuffed his phone in the pocket of his grey nike sweatpants before looking at dominic. eren shrugged at the question his friend just asked. eren got out of relationship with his ex, it's been around a month and a half since they've been broken up.

she doesn't attend north chicago high which gives eren some encouragement to start over and "focus on himself", "not really, nah. i mean, guapo's cute but she not really my type. she's cool though," was all he said.