[CLASSIFIED]

WICKED Memorandu, Date 229.7.21, Time 14:50

TO: My Associates FROM: Ava Paige, Chancellor RE: THOUGHTS ON MAZE TRIALS

As you all know, tomorrow will be the start of a new era, as we commence the Maze Trials. The first four candidates from groups A to D, shall be awoken at six am tomorow morning to be readied for their arrival.

Each group's living space and maze set up differently, for instance: Maze A given stone walls, covered in ivy, with a concreate courtyard. Maze B having a snowy, coniferous forested area. Maze C being surrounded in walls of dirt, after all, they are underground, though an unseen lightsource shall help with the darkness. Maze D, islands scattered in the middle of a confined sea.

The Variablse are all planned out and set for when they are neccessary. As are the creatures, they are ready and have been put in place, their programmes up to date, having the lastest and greatest technology. The Grievers, Shades, Dreads and Krakens ready and no one shall live to tell about them once having an encounter.

Group A's candidate is Nick, named after Nicola Tesla. He's well trained and wise for his age, he would be a great leader.

Group B's candidate Ximena, named after Ximena Armas. Strong willed and brave, willing to fight, perfect for the trials.

Group C's candidate Chris, named after Christopher Columbus. Intelligent and stealthy, another great leader.

Group D's candidate Jane, named after Jane Austen. Her wit and courage should do her well in the upcoming Variables.

That's all I have for you so far, I shall keep you updated and notify you of any changes.

Until tomorrow, then.