Introduction

Losing your memory. Being all alone. Then finally having people again.

But that's all taken from you. 

The memories are there, scratching at your brain, though, not quite being able to grasp them.

Like when someone seems familiar, but you can't exactly remember where from.

Their eyes, ones you've looked into for hours. Their laugh, a chord you've heard once before. Their mannerisms, you had adapted to and taken in as ones of your own.

The eyes, chuckle and characteristics not just people's, but places's.

There's still hope yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fanfiction is original and the ideas are from the mind of yours truely. If I have similar ideas to yours, I promise I didn't try to copy. As said in the bio, this is a fanfiction, so the credits to The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure aren't mine. So, all of the credits go to the respected owners. As well as the credits to the photos and images. Also there may be some triggering things to some, like a bit of gore, not too much I don't think. So TW just incase. Pictures used are most likely off pinterest, so credits to respected owners.

I hope you all enjoy!!!