^ DISCLAIMERS AND WARNINGS ^

<*~*>+<*~*>

Disclaimers!

Thank you to everyone who ever wrote a yandere DSMP fanfic, you are the reason why I'm writing this and you are all amazing and super talented.

Since this is a DSMP fanfic this will involve DSMP lore and the canonical characters.

I also make a LOT of references to other Minecraft YouTubers like LDShadowlady so they're kinda here also?

I don't own any  of the characters in this fanfic other than side characters or characters who  are expressed as being created by me.

Most of the characters in this story will act different than they would in canon and so, please keep that in mind.

This story takes place during the SMP's casino arc (so ya'll get Dilfbur you lucky lot)

Ranboo will NOT be Ghostboo in this (sorry Ghostboo stans :sob:)

However George WILL be awake and present (welcome back buddy)

I most likely will update this infrequently but I HOPEFULLY will not ever feel the need to cancel this. :3

NO smut because idk how to write it-

Trigger Warnings will be at the beginning of each chapter <3

I MAY ship the minors with Y/N, but until I decide otherwise, Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo and Purpled will be PLATONIC interests.

okay... enough with the disclaimers for now.

<*~*>+<*~*>

WARNING! THIS FANFIC CONTAINS:

Violence

Swearing

Blood

Character death 💀 

Manipulation (looking at you Dream)

icky yandere behaviours like stalking, obsessive behaviour etc

Kidnapping

Unwanted sexual/romantic tension

maybe a bit of harassment (if I feel like it idk...)

Terrible jokes

horrible spelling and grammar. (sorry guys/gals and my enby pals)

 Internet slang

|

and a whole lot of sarcasm from yours truly <3 as well as your hotness Y/N

you have been warned and can click off if any of the above trigger you, I don't mind! :)

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Still here?

|

okay...

|

I warned you...

<*~*>+<*~*>