Chapter 85

Iris is nothing without your support
Do drop your votes and comments FAM
Flood this chapter with votes ohhh my people
If you know you have not voted before what are you waiting for ni

Follow me for more updates if you like.

IRIS

Published 16-09- 2O22

Words 2750

Playlist

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true
(CINDERELLA SONG -A DREAM IS A WISH )

"Pretty we need to talk about your father " Liam said softly as he ran his hands through her naked back satisfied from their passionate lovemaking and obviously in a better mood than the previous hours past , it was already evening the huge golden sun that settled at a close distance to her opened window stood as a spy watching over them casting a bright yellow glow in Iris room.

"I know " she sat up from the bed  facing him unashamed of her nakedness  "I am sorry for the way I reacted earlier , I just hate it when I keep on finding out things from someone else about you , the secret kills me "

"Is this about the accident"Liam asked

Iris nodded holding his hand " you must had gone through a lot and I was here hating you all the while"

"Life happened to us both pretty" he said kissing her slender hands " that faithful day  while leaving for the airport I was so mad at you for not even making an attempt to call me, that driver Akalaka was trying to talk some sense into me about leaving you just like that, he was distracted while giving me relationship advice and all I remembered was seeing a bus making a U-Turn  towards us and everything became black"

"I remember waking up in a hospital in France confused and clueless about what was happening, I lost my memory for a while , but you hunted my dreams , I asked mum several times about it but she would react angrily about it , I forgot everything but you stayed in my heart ,you hunted my dreams"

Iris hugged him tightly ,what if he had died from the accident ,she would have never seen him again, she would have ended up been alone "Did Aka... " She was scared to know whether the driver survived it too

"He is still alive , the last time I asked he is going through some sessions so his legs can heal perfectly ,I made sure Dad handled that"Liam explained smiling

" I am sorry for keeping my problems from you back then, I had it really full on my hands, Chucks and his friend pascal threatened to hurt you  , I was scared for you"

"Its all over now , hope he no longer disturbs you because I have a score to settle with those bastards  for lying against you and separating us"Liam frowned making her to look at him

" I don't care anymore , all that matters is that we are back together, just don't keep things from me again "

"Yes ma'am " he nodded happily  perking her lightly on the lips "so are you going to speak to your father "

"I ...I need a little time to process all this , my Exams starts  tomorrow and I have been distracted a lot lately with a lot , I just need to concentrate and study ,revise you know on things I have missed out on"