TEN

"Still no proposals yet Sister?" Keeton asked the girl as he took a seat next to her, eating his biscuit.

"No thanks to older brother." Lillie said, rolling her eyes. She cannot get over how Jasper went out of his way to do such a thing. How could he just scare away every Lord that was waiting for her? By the time her mother walked out to ask another Lord to come in, there were none. 

"I'm sure brother has this reasons."

"Well his reasons are foolish."

"Older brother always thinks he has our best interest." Kygo said, taking a seat on the other side of the girl. "Maybe we should rebel against him."

"And how exactly do we do that?" Lillie asked, wanting to hear what her brother had plan.

Kygo shrugged. "Well I have nothing yet."

Lillie shook her head. "Of course not. I invited Lord Kingsley to Pall Mall today. It shall be fun."

"You did?" Keeton asked, surprised to hear this. "Does the Viscount know?"

"Why should he care?" Lillie asked.

Keeton shrugged. "Because he fancies you Sister."

"He does not."

Kygo chuckled. "You are as a blind fool as he is. But time will tell as when you two will find out."

"Whatever." The girl didn't believe a word her brothers were saying. She stood up, stealing a biscuit from Keeton's plate. "I shall wear a nice dress. If I want Lord Kingsley to propose to me, I have to look nice all the time." With that the girl left, leaving the twins alone.

"Well why you look at that Brother, our Sister is just as a fool as Anthony is." Keeton chuckled, shaking his head.

"How long do you reckon they will find that they love one another?" Kygo questioned.

"I give it to the end of the season." Keeton stated.

"We shall see how jealous Anthony gets once he sees her with Lord Kingsley. And we Brother have front row seats to it." Kygo smiled, a little too big. 

The twins were enjoying this a little too much.