𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE
SO, THIS IS NOT AN ACID TRIP?

CHAPTER ONESO, THIS IS NOT AN ACID TRIP?

✧ ⋆ ☽ ✯ ☾ ⋆ ✧

The silence doesn't last long, though. The girl in the golden dress grits her teeth in warning, anger bubbling underneath her chest. "How dare you?" She says.

"How fair she!" he replies with a comeback almost immediately in broken English. And if anything, that just increases the golden girl's anger by tenfold.

Soon, she shouts out an order to the thugs. "What are you looking at? Come and beat him up." The command let them out of their stupor. And in no time at all, two guys jump over the barricade and rush towards the Yash lookalike who proposed to Aadhya.

But all it takes was one hit from him to let the thugs fall to the ground on their knees, groaning in pain. And while the golden girl at least had the sense to keep her emotions in check, Aadhya, all but, opened her mouth in shock without a lick of any such grace.

As the thugs go to grab hockey sticks and chains for aid, the long-haired hero stands in the same place without fear. He taps his chin with her fingers as if he's trying hard to remember something. "Where was I?" He asks himself aloud. And when he remembers whatever it was, he makes a sound of acknowledgment. Opening his arms, he tells her. "I am already deathed, darling."

Aadhya squints at the wording. "I think he means dead," she explains to the golden girl through bleary eyes.

"Aadhya! Shut it," the girl commands sharply, turning her chin towards Aadhya, projecting her growing irritation on the wrong party.

At the same time, some of the armed thugs sprint towards the guy with a shout. The long-haired guy calmly lifts one of his fingers to inform them to give him a minute before he goes back to fighting.

He holds the thugs in chokehold and punches and kicks them with such fervor... that they fly in the air and are often thrown to the dirty ground with a broken bone or two.

He once brushes his hair away from his face by using the hand of one of the beaten thugs with such class that Aadhya gets a sudden urge to clap loudly. But there was a beer bottle in her hand, a straw stuck into it. So instead, she limits herself to shooting him a thumbs-up sign with her free hand, showing him how impressed she is.

The guy smiles at that pleased, bowing his head and bending to his waist in appreciation and gratitude. The action between the two clearly gets on the nerves of the golden girl. And Aadhya could see that the girl was protective of her for some unexplainable reason. And she isn't appreciating Aadhya's drunk declarations to a guy she can't possibly approve of.

The beautiful girl before Aadhya clearly wants what's best for her, and the drunkard who has such familiarity with violence and is accustomed to gang fights didn't seem worthy of Aadhya's attraction. So feeling guilty, Aadhya shoots the girl a sorry look, tugging at the end of her ear in a silent apology.