Chapter 2

Tommy was having a good time at his new house with no one to bother him in anyway possible. It felt good to be free even if he had no one but he did have one person shroud wall he was packing his things shroud his son was hiding so he wouldn't be seen. after tubbo left the house to follow tommy he sneaked out and followed tommy and went up to him after they were out of sight. Shroud was a Special Spider he was in a human just with spider ability like having 6 legs on his back and his skin black and being able to crawl on the wall.

When Tommy was doing his new morning schedule shroud decided that it was time to play so he covered Tommy with spider webs. He got in trouble but most of the part was tommy laughing at what happened and what he must of looked like webed up. And the best part was that the day they moved in and finally got cleaned the house so that means he had to clean all over again.

Wall tommy was working out side (witch was the day after he left tubbo and his home).it smelled fresh outside. Then he heard something like foot steps coming close to his new home. So he went inside and locked the door and got shroud safe and took his sword and was ready to fight. He waited at the door prepared to fight. "Oh tommy~ i know your there~." Tommy was terrified by what he heard it was him. The man of the revival book, dream. He couldn't move he was so scared that he couldn't move.

"Come on tommy open the door please~." Dream started to bang on the door hard enough for the door to brake."open the door now tommy!" Tommy felt like he was going to faint his legs became to feel like jelly. Just then the door slammed open to see dream right there. "Hello tommy." Dream seemed annoyed that he had to open the door him self. "I-I-." Tommy was frozen. Tommy started to fall in to the ground of fear but then he felt a hand catch him. Tommy was in shock when he didn't fall to the ground and even more by that dream catched him.Dream led tommy to the couch and sat him down and went to the kitchen.

Tommy was confused and terrified on what was happening. Dream helped him (kinda) and now it seems like he is getting me a glass of water.

Dream came back with two glasses of water in his hand he placed one next to Tommy and sat down next to Tommy.

"Tommy I know this is weird but trust me." Dream said with a smile as usual. "Trust you? Really dream after what you did!?" Dream knew as soon as he talked that he was terrified. "I saw what happened with you and tubbo and it seemed really hard for you and I just want to say..... I'm sorry......" Tommy was shocked, a sorry from dream?! "What-?" Tommy was so confused he didn't know what to say. " after what you've done for MOUNTHS NOW YOU APOLOGIZE!? WOW DREAM! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD FORGIVE YOU NOW?!"

"I understand why you would not forgive me for ruining your life but I feel bad for what I did to you." Tommy couldn't believe it, 'a sorry now NOW?!' He thought to himself. "I- I'll think about it but you would have to do a lot to have all my trust and repay what you did to me." Tommy said with a stone cold face witch kinda through dream of for a second. "Ok I'll be back soon but-" before he could finish shroud came from his room. "Shroud! What are you doing out of your room?!" Shroud response was a low pitch scream. Shroud came over and sat on Tommy's lap. " I'd didn't know you had a kid tommy." Dream was shocked. "Yeah I do but please leave now and let me think about it." Dream started to get up. "Ok bye." "Bye." Shroud gave him a smile and as always he gave one back.

Tommy after that was in shock and confused. He would never except dream to say sorry. He hadn't drank the water he was given bc he thought dream had poison it but after a bit he did drink it bc he had to drink water. It was definitely not poisoned but it had a sweet taste to it like honey. Tommy didn't know how he made it in till he went into the kitchen, there was a note that said "how to make honey cream water" after that it had a list of ingredients "have one class of water, then add 3 tablespoons of sugar, then add one teaspoon of honey, and then mix in till every thing is gone." Tommy tried to make the honey cream water like dream did and after he made it, it tasted the same! He gave a glass to shroud and he loved it.

It was the next day and Tommy got up, got ready, then woke shroud up and fed him. Wall he was doing some farming he saw dream coming from the side. "Hi dream.-hi Tommy how are you? -fine I've been thinking I gave the honey cream water to shroud he loved it- well that's good- let's go inside it's cold out here." They walked to the front of the house, shroud was playing outside when he saw dream he ran and hugged him.

Dream was shocked by that for a second but he hugged back. Tommy smiled a soft smile, they went inside and Tommy got them a glass of honey cream water and gave them some too."I-I want to tell you why I did all that stuff I did." Tommy was kinda confused but listened. "Ok I'm listening."

(After telling him why he did those things)

"All I wanted was peace and you kinda ruined it for me." Tommy was surprised by what he told him but he understood why he ruined the peace dream wanted. He ruined it, he made all those things happen, he was the actually the villain. Dream only did those things bc there was peace and he exploded his things so he wouldn't get the chance to get away and make more trouble. "I-I understand why you did that now. And I'm-I'm Sorry....." "It's ok....."

4/20/22
•just want to say that I am not shipping Dream and Tommy together that's just CHYDGIGFDGDICGFKCKHFOHCTCCKH YHVGJVFIB also I will be updating the 1 ch and prop this one in the future I will tell y'all when I do now bye bye.
1145 words