Chapter 5

Technos POV:
THAT SELFISH MAN. I never thought he would be so...... so SELFISH. he's just a DUMB man only caring for him self even tho he says he "CaReS aBoUt PeOpLeS lIvEs."

I never thought my friend TOMMYS FATHER( in this au Phil is Tommy's father) would pretend to love his own kid.

"HE DOESNT EVEN LOVE HIS OWN KID!!" I said as I threw my sword to the wall.

It crashed into a photo of me and Phil. I didn't feel bad for that.

"What- What do you mean by that? Phil said he cares for everybody's lives?" Tubbo said with a confused face at me. I didn't go hard on him because he did just make his best friend go away. "Well apparently not Tommy's he said he's weak and he can't fend on his own and that he- he......"

I felt Wilbur's hand on my back. Wilbur sat next to me. "Calm down friend." Wilbur said in a calm voice.

"From what I heard that man seems selfish." Wilbur said as he took his hand off my back.

"You need to calm down." Wilbur said with a calm voice. "Our goal right now is to get ready to find Tommy we'll get to Phil later."

I took a deep breath in and out and continued to pack. I noticed that Wilbur and quackity were holding hands and always going into other rooms to be alone.
(Ok I might have made that one sound bad BUT they were only going into there so they can kiss bc the weren't ready to come out yet also in my opinion I ship these two but if you don't like that ship plz don't hate on me)

So I decided to confront them. "Yeah wilbur quackity come here I need some help in the bedroom. "Ok we're coming." Wilbur said as they came over to the room.

"What do you need help with?" Wilbur said looking around the room. "I don't need help I just want to know what's happening with you 2?" Wilbur was shocked but then looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Wilbur said with a confused face but it was ez to tell it was fake. "Well you two have been acting weird you were holding hands and going into rooms alone just tell me are you two in a relationship?"

Wilbur looked over at quackity then looked back. "Yeah....." Wilbur said holding quackitys hand. "Well why didn't you tell me sooner?" Wilbur looked shocked. "Wh-What?"

"I always knew some day you were going to get with quackity I saw how you looked at him in the past." Quackity turned and looked at Wilbur blushing as Wilbur was as bright as a tomato.

"Techno!"wilbur said as he got closer to quackity.

(SO CUTE🤌🤌🤌)
——————————————
•I'm really happy with this one prop bc it has quackbur in it LOL
(5/14/22)
487 words