Chapter 4

Tubbos POV:
I felt horrible the next day. But hopeful that we might find Tommy today with the help of Phil and techno. I got ready for the day then got Michael ready for the day. After we had breakfast I took Michael to foolish so he can watch him. Then it was time to go to techno and Phil's house.

When we got there techno was outside." Why hello ranboo and tubbo." Techno said in a calm voice. "Why are you two here?" I looked down as ranboo started to talk. "Well umm tommy left his house bc tubbo thought it would be best for him to stay here but then he left and tubbo knew he wouldn't come here so we're asking for your help." Techno looked shocked. He looked at me and ranboo. I started to cry. He ran to go get Phil.

After he told him what was happening and Phil decided that they needed more help. "I'll go get some more help." Techno looked at him and nodded and then looked at me. "Don't worry we'll find him soon." Techno took my shoulder and hugged me. Ranboo decided that he wanted to make some pasta, his best.

When ranboo was done that's when Phil got back and he was with wilbur and quackity. "We are back." Wilbur and quackity came and sat down next to me." Do you know where he went?" Wilbur looked at me eyes with a calm look." I-I don't know......" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. The smell of the delicious pasta smell made it a little easier to calm down knowing that I get a delicious plate of warm pasta. Ranboo set the pasta down on the dinner table. We went over there and I sat next to ranboo.

It was silent in the room. All you could smell is the delicious pasta. "Where did you check yesterday?" Wilbur asked. "We checked the south woods and west woods and found nothing." Ranboo said with a sad face. "Ok me,Phil,and Wilbur will check north and the rest of you will check east." Techno said looking at me. I had this feeling in my stomach that we still weren't going to find him.

After we put our plates away and ranboo washed them we started to get ready. Techno let us use is stuff like his armor and weapons and stuff like that. But then something happened. "Techno... even if we do look I don't think we are going to find Tommy." Phil said as he was taking stuff from technos chest. "What?!" Techno seemed surprised by that. I was surprised by that too, Phil having no hope that they were not going to find him?!" Why would you think that?" Techno said staring at the winged man with deadly eyes." Well I mean like Tommy can't fend for himself and sense he really weak." (I forgot to say that this au Phil doesn't really care for Tommy but only acts like it so he doesn't care if Tommy dies or not.) Techno was shocked. "What did you just say?!" As he looked at the bird man with blood red eyes that looked like they were about to come out of his skull."I said he's weak so?" I could tell techno filled with rage. "I mean who cares for the kid he's annoying and weak." Techno filled with Frage and you could smell it from a mile away. "I CARE! SO ALL THIS TIME YOU HAVENT CARED FOR HIM?! SO YOU WOULD JUST LET HIM DIE?! YOUE SO SELFISH!"

TTechnos eyes were glowing with rage. Phil was shocked by what he said. "Techno-" "DONT EVEN! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" Phil was shocked as he left. I was in shock. Phil didn't care for Tommy, so all the stuff he has done for Tommy was just a act?! I filled with rage as Wilbur,quackity, and ranboo came into the room." We heard yelling what happened also where's Phil?" Quackity asked. " Im so BLIND! How could I not see he was just acting?!" They looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean? "PHIL DOSENT CARE FOR TOMMY HE NEVER HAS! ALL HE THINKS IS THAT TOMMYS WEAK AND CANT FEND FOR HIMSELF HES SO SELFISH AND DOSENT EVEN CARE FOR ANYONE!"
————————————
• :]
2/25/22
735 words