11: Desperation

Percy

We walked back to camp. It was clear they saw who we were by how they looked at us, so we removed our cloaks. We were stupid to fall for that trick. I growled silently. 

"Hey, Winter?" I heard Drew ask. I turned to look at her. 

"Yes, Drew?"

"Is this a good way to parry a sword?" she asked, as she and Lucy, her sibling, began fighting, showing how she fought. Once they were done, I nodded.

"That was very good, Drew!" I nodded with a smile, making her eyes glint with excitement. 

"Thanks, Winter!" she clapped her hands together, hugging Lucy. I smiled warmly. At least it was nice getting back with the people who never betrayed me. 

"You can call me Percy, Drew, along with your siblings." I nodded.

"Percy?" I heard Jason ask.

"It's Winter to you, Grace." I huffed angrily, glaring at him.

"I wanted to say sorry —" he stuttered. 

"For what? For cheating on Piper? For marking us as traitors? For abandoning your own girlfriend? Save it." I spat.

"Annabeth wanted to say sorry too, but she —" Jason tried again.

"Oh, so she didn't tell you?" I laughed humorlessly. I slipped my sleeve up, revealing the many words she and her oh-so-lovely-boyfriend gave me as a wonderful 'gift'.

"What?" he stuttered in surprise. I could almost feel the anxiousness rolling off of him in waves.

"She tortured me with her 'boyfriend', just because I found out she was cheating on me." I laughed humorlessly again. "Don't think I will ever be friends with you, Grace."

I turned to walk to Fall. She was sitting on the grass, clearly enjoying herself.

"What's with the mood, Fall?" I asked.

"Got to catch up with the Aphrodite demigods." she grinned, humming. I smiled.

"It's weird to be here when it isn't my own season." I laughed lightly.

I could tell Annabeth wanted to get to me. Do something. Suddenly I heard a squeal, and was sent backwards.

"Winter!" three voices screamed enthusiastically. I smiled widely.

"Hey, Thea, Cora, Melody." I greeted the three demigods I saved way before.

"You won't believe it!" Thea clapped her hands happily.

"We finally got our proper weapons, which aren't borrowed!" Cora cheered with Melody. Summer high fives them with his classical smile.

"Summer's comin' up in a month!" he cheered, making me groan.

"And I'll be sitting in a refrigerator." I groaned, making both Fall and Summer smile.

Annabeth

I sat with James next to me.

"I hate how proud they are...we should make them traitors again." James whispered next to me. I shook my head.

"Not yet. It will be too obvious." I said, but I could swear I heard James mutter 'Nyx will be disappointed then'. I narrowed my eyes.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Nothing, sorry." he said with a smile.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for short chapter!

Who should the seasons fall in love with, or should they stay single?