Chapter 7

-Recap-

"I'm Damon's sister."

~~Elena's Pov.~~

"Wait, what?" I asked surprised. Damon had a sister?

"How are you here?" Damon asked her in disbelief.

"I was never gone." She said giving him a small smile.

"But you...died. I remember perfectly." He looked happy but confused.

"I did, well, I mean technically I am dead. Damon I-"

"You died with vampire blood in your system? Whose?" He was now really curious. Hmm, I'm also starting to wonder, who would be cruel enough to turn a  seventeen ear old girl into a vampire?

"Katherine Pierce." She simply answered.

"No surprise there. " Klaus interrupted, which he later looked embarrassed for as we all looked at him.

After a while of updating and reunion, Damon and Klaus took care of the cars, and we we were right outside the mystic grill, where Stefan was.

Now we had the double chance of turning his humanity back on, with both his mother and his sister. We started with the plan, when Damon and I barged in through the door.

The first things my eyes were led to, were the decapitated bodies of innocent people scattered all over the grill. While Stefan was sucking the life of yet another innocent soul.

"Hello brother." Damon said in a normal tone. We decided that I wouldn't speak unless it was necessary. For my safety.

"Oh, didn't see you both there. Care to join me for a drink?" He said as the black veins started growing on my face. The urge was strong, but I resisted it.

"No thank you, we just ate." He said putting on his 'Damon smirk'. "But maybe mother and Margaret might care to join you since they haven't eaten." They both entered on cue.

"Damon, is this some kind of lame attempt with actors to try to get my humanity back on? Although I must say, great try." Lily and Margaret started walking towards Stefan, but stopping right behind Damon.

"It's not a lame attempt Stefan, It really is us." Lily said looking her son straight into his emotionless eyes.

But not long after she had said that, he blinked, and when his eyes opened, they were filled with tears and emotion.

"Mom? Margaret?" He questioned as he pulled them into a hug. "I can't believe your here!"

After what seemed like forever of Stefan's flooding emotions, he finally calmed down, and got everything under control as we went back to the boarding house.

"Damon!" I called from the kitchen.

"Yes, babe?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Just as he walked in, I crashed my lips onto his, taking him by surprise. He took a moment at first, but quickly kissed me back. Before I knew it he had me pinned me down, and we were both now shirtless, but since there were guests, we decided that it would be best to stop.

When we walked back into the living room, something that I should have totally known about. unexpectedly happened.

"Bonnie Bennet, We have been together as an official couple for over two years now, and we have known each other for as long as I can remember. Bonnie, you are the cure that has healed my heart from the death of my parents and many other loved ones. I know that we are both very young but I could never stand the thought of not being with you for as long as we live. So," He kneeled down on one knee, and said, "Bonnie, will you do me the honor of spending the rest of your days with me and marry me?" Everyone was shocked including me, but mostly Bonnie.

"YES,YES! Of course I will marry you!" Everyone cheered as they gave each other a long, passionate kiss.

I'm so sorry this chapter is short, and I haven't updated in a while, but I've been very busy, and The whole chapter I had written of 4000 words erased, but I wanted to update as soon as possible, still, I hope that you like the story, and know that I will update more soon!

Stay awesome Fantastics!