ch. 1

A/N Check out the video it from my nightcore youtube channel. Please subscribe like comment and offer ways to improve.

Ayanokouji POV

"Excuse me everyone, seeing as we will be classmates for the next 3 years I think we should introduce ourselves to each other before the entrance ceremony." Spoke a boy with an upstanding aura of a typical ikeman. 

Women were agreeing to the idea vehemently as the boys were simply hyping themselves up likely to try and impress some of the girls in class who were already in love with the speaker. 

I myself was indifferent to this as I didn't really want to introduce myself. 

I wanted to watch the others. 

Not to mention I didn't know how to introduce myself in this kind of setting. 

"I'll start then I am Hirata Yousuke, feel free to call me however you like. I like soccer and plan to join the soccer club here." Hirata finished with a smile befitting that of a prince.

Or at least that was how the girls saw it.

The introductions continued.

"Who wants to go next?" Asked Hirata.

"ME. ME. Hey I am Kushida Kikyou, and I hope to be friends with everyone in this school. So please invite me when you go out and I hope to make some memories with all of you." The bright and bubbly girl Kushida stated.

I couldn't help but feel like she was conflicted in her statement perhaps not liking the few guys who had been blatantly staring at her chest.

"Hey I am Karuizawa Kei, I like hanging out with friends and fashion nice to meet ya." Yet another good looking blonde.

It seems to be Koenji's turn this will be interesting. 

But she doesn't seem to care. 

"Umm excuse me, would you mind introducing yourself." 

"Hmph, fine I am Koenji Rokusaki (might change first name later and give ideas) the heiress to the Koenji conglomerate and the perfect woman." 

Hirata was about to start the next person up but "Starting from today anyone I find ugly or unsatisfactory of my presence shall be gone." She said with a motion of a hand slapping the air. 

With not much room for interpretation from her statement Hirata scratched his head and continued the introductions. 

Satou was up next. "This is stupid I don't want to pretend to friends with you guys here cya." A fiery red haired boy said with a few who already introduced themselves and the black haired girl leaving. 

Satou who had seemed confident was now a bit hunched over "H-hello I am Satou Maya, I like to talk with friends and love fashion." She seemed to do ok as the Karuizawa girl was eyeing her up and was nodding to herself.

Then came the brown haired girl who seemed a bit suspicious of sensei earlier. "Hello I am Matsushita Chiaki, I also like fashion and friends nice to meet you all." She said with an elegant bow at the end. 

She was also very beautiful. 

Eventually came Nakano.

She put up a positive aura of rainbows and flowers before she spoke. "Hello I am Nakano Yotsuba, I like sports and to hang out with friends nice to meet you all." She finished while struggling to maintain her amicable appearance likely not trying to bring down the class mood for my introduction which was last.