STEP BROTHER-{4}

At Jk and Eunha Side

Jk put Eunha on guest room bed and
Jk:Are you okay?
Eunha:No, it's hurt!
Jk:Rest a little,I will come back soon
Eunha:Ok

Jk Pov
I still shocked because of Jisoo. Tbh she look so hot when she fight with Eunha. I go back to party and saw my dad and stepmom talking with the guests. Jisoo is with her friends. I look at her and saw she is laughing with Taehyung. She is really amazing, she can make Taehyung laughing while other people can't even make him smile expect his fans and his girlfriend. I know him because he's also popular.Suddenly I heard Eunha shout my name. So I go to there.

Jk:Babe what happened?
Eunha:I want to go home!
Jk:But why why you look so angry?
Eunha:Don't you know this really!? Amazing! (Shout)
Jk:Just tell me(he shout back)
Eunha:I angry because of Jisoo. I am popular idol but when I am with her people only look and care about her. Her fans(blinks) are loyal to her but when my fans saw her many of them forget about me.She has true friends who will stay with her no matter what even my groul members are to be friend with her because she is rich, pretty, talented, cute
Jk:But your members are still your friends
Eunha:Well they are ignore me, sometimes  talk bad about me even I am still with her! Do you even know how I suffer because of Kim Jisoo! Kim Jisoo is just slut, bitch and she is not queen! I am the real queen
Jk:Why don't you tell me all of that!
Eunha:But you won't do anything to her so even if I tell you nothing will change! Fuck Jisoo and I will go back home now
Jk:I will drop you home
Eunha:No need I can go myself! (Eunha pushed him and left)
Jk go to Jisoo and saw Jisoo is talking with hanbin.
Jk:Just wait and watch I will make sure you can't smile anymore, you hurt my girlfriend so you will gonna pay for this.(in mind)

After party
At Jeon Family House
Everyone is sleep expect Jungkook and Jisoo.
Jungkook is laying on his bed but suddenly he heard the door open sound. He opened his room door a little and saw Jisoo is going outside.

Jk pov
Why she wearing like this at night? I slowly go behind her but Jisoo didn't notice me.
Jisoo wear like this

Jisoo go to her car and drive to somewhere

Jisoo go to her car and drive to somewhere. Jk go after her with his car. Jisoo stop her car in front of a big mansion like their house but have a different style. He thought guard will stop her but they bow to jisoo and open the door for her.

Jk pov
It's been one hour but she didn't come out yet. Is something happen to her? Is she is on my enemy side? I should make clear that she is my enemy or not. I saw her coming out. She can't see inside my car. She look around before she go into her car.

Jisoo pov
After party I go inside my room. I am really tired. I miss my dad. It's hard to replace my dad place with someone. I wait until everyone sleep.
When everyone sleep I changed my clothes and wore mask also hat. I don't want people saw me when I go to my dad house. Well actually I don't like that people notice me and ran after me especially when I go to my dad house. But I like blinks come and welcome me at airport or other place but I don't want people know that I still go to my dad house. Anyway I get ready and go to my car and drove to dad house. But I feel like someone is stalking me. Maybe I think too much. I arrived my dad mansion, the guards saw me. They bow and open the door for me. I smile at them and say thank you. I stay my dad house for 1 hour. After that  I go to my car and start to go somewhere. But this time I surely know that someone watch me from behind but suddenly I saw a dog coming in from of my car while running. I immediately stopped car because I don't want to kill that cute puppy. I go out of the car and look for the dog but he's already ran away. I was about to go inside but someone drag me into the dark street. Shit! I should take car. Now what will I do? I look at the person and saw it's jungkook my step brother. Wth why he is here? He is the one who stalk me? Many questions came into my head.

Jisoo:What are you doing?
Jk:Well I was about to ask you the same question
Jisoo:Are you stalking me?
Jk:I will ask you. Did you helping my enemy?
Jisoo:Who is your enemy?
Jk:Don't act like innocent! You hurt Eunha and you help my enemy. Don't you think you need to get punishment? (Smirk)
Jisoo:What are you talking about?! (She shout)
Jk:Don't you dare to shout on me
He said and start beating and kicking Jisoo.
Jisoo:Ahhh stop it's hurt
Jk didn't listen and beat her more
He make Jisoo stand up and push her harshly and walk away. Because of he pushed harshly Jisoo head bump with the wall and she fainted.
But Jk didn't even look back. He thought Jisoo is just acting. After he left, a white puppy come to Jisoo. A puppy which is about to hit with jisoo's car. The puppy lick Jisoo finger , bark at her but she didn't move. Tear start coming out from the puppy eyes. The puppy saw Jisoo phone beside her, so he touch the screen with his cute little hands and he call random number from Jisoo phone.
The other line of the phone accept the call immediately.
??:Hello Jisooya
The puppy start to bark
But the other line,
?? Pov
Hey why don't you speak? Are you okay? I ask but no response from her. I only heard the dog barking so I find her location and she it in a street. I grab my car key and drove to her. I saw her laying on the floor. I go to her and shake her a little. I got because I saw her bleeding badly. She got beat from someone and her head is injured which make her more bleeding. I carried her in my arm and drive to hospital. Also I take the cute puppy with me.

Can you guess the person who save jisoo and the cute puppy who call help for Jisoo? Tell me what you think in my comment❤. I am going to sleep. Today I need to sleep early because I didn't feel well. I get sick very easily😟. I really hate it, I don't want to get sick 😭. Anyway bye.Love you all and take care of your health.

Words:1193

Don't forget to write comment 💬❤
And guess the person and puppy.