043

"Jirou! My goddess!!" Elena squealed and approached Jirou who began blushing. "You're literally stunning though!" Mina interrupted, hugging Elena tightly as she looked at Jirou.

Elena smiled before all the girls began stretching in a row. Elena saw the boys arrive one by one. And now was only Kirishima, Midoriya, Denki and Mineta left.

She saw Katsuki in a distance. "Oi!" Elena said, jumping from the group of girls to say hey to the boys. "E-E-Elena!" Sero stuttered. "Don't go all stuttering just because she's wearing a damn swimsuit." Katsuki grumbled before Elena walked up to him.

"Don't be mean to him! He's just shy." Elena said, smiling at Katsuki. Bakugo only frowned before he ruffled her hair. "Hey!" She said and pushed his hand away.

He grinned and let go. After awhile, Mineta and Denki appeared, practically jumping out of the tunnel. "You're late!" Iida said and waved a hand in the air. "Hey, Hey, Hey! Why are you guys here?!" Mineta asked while the boys stretched.

Elena shrugged before she walked back to the girls. She began stretching with them as she watched the scene in front of her. "Since we're doing endurance training at the pool, I messaged everyone to see if they wanted to come!" Midoriya said and smiled.

Elena saw how Denki and Mineta frowned, talking. Just then they turned around to look at the girls. Their smile soon turned into a huge frown after seeing their swimsuits.

————————
"Midoriya said that Mineta and Kaminari had invited him to the pool, so he invited everyone. Doesn't that sound a bit suspicious?" Elena asked, looking at Mina whom only shrugged. "Let's show them disappointment. We can wear the school swimsuits." Mina said, smirking evilly.

"Genius. But I'm pretty sure Mineta will enjoy it anyways..." Elena said.
—————————————

She was right, Mineta did like them eitherway. "Kaminari, Mineta! It was a great idea to suggest endurance training at school! I'm impressed! Now, why don't you come and sweat with the rest of us?" Iida asked before he grabbed them both and walked back to the group.

Mineta and Kaminari whined on full roll while the girls were done stretching. "Let's play some ball!" Elena suggested.

As they all jumped into the water, Elena used her telekinesis so grab the ball from the side of the pool. She made sure to dip into the water first before starting.

Her hair was now wet as she tossed the ball over to Uraraka who touched it and tossed it over to Mina. Mina was quick to jump into the air and toss it to Tsuyu. She passed it over to Jirou with her tongue before Jiro caught it with her Earphone Jacks and tossed it over to Elena again. Elena tossed it back to Uraraka.

As the girls continued playing, Elena felt eyes on her before she turned around and saw Mineta standing by the edge by the boys side, staring at her.

Elena loved herself and her body, partly. The only thing she hates about her body was her stomach and thighs. She came to hate both of them. She had scars, all over them. Since she still needed to go to school, she was almost only hurt on her legs and stomach. She had small bruises and scars from all the beatings Junichiro has given her.

She always wore tall stockings to school so she could hide them. Another reason why she hated her body was because Karla always body shamed her. As said, Karla never hit her, but she threw disgusting insults at Elena. Everything from body shaming, to being called disgusting, worthless and a disgrace. She always got most affected by her mothers body shaming. It made her look down on herself every time.

"Elena? Are you coming here? Momo brought some soda!" Mina said. Elena nodded slowly before she raised up from the water and onto the side.

Once Elena walked up to the portable freezer, she was about to get the last soda, but it was taken. "Hey, didn't you get one already?" Elena asked, looking at Momo.