CHAPTER 1 ~ WASABI WARRIORS

A blonde girl entered the school cafeteria playing with her apple, throwing it into the air and catching it up for a few times until she threw it too far for her to catch

Fortunately for her, the new guy with brown long hair caught her apple with his foot, before it could hit the cafeteria floor. He, then, proceeded to throw it back in the air and catch it with his hands, smirking.

"All right, that was almost cool. I'm Kim." said the girl.

"I'm Jack. I'm new." answered the boy.

"Yeah, I can tell. You still have that new-guy smell. Um, can I have my apple back?"

"Oh, sorry." apologised Jack, having forgotten he still had the blonde's apple, giving it back. "Well, maybe I'll see you around, Kim."

"Maybe you will."

Meanwhile, at the other side of the room, three boys and one girl were conversing among themselves.

"How many meatballs do you guys think I can fit in my mouth?" asked the Hispanic boy, grabbing some of the food ready to try it out.

"Jerry, that is really disg-" started a red-headed boy, when he was interrupted by his twin sister.

"Like 4? No, no wait... 6! I think you can definitely fit at least six, dude."

"Definately." said the third boy, starting to look around the cafeteria for anything interesting, still hearing his only friends' conversation.

"Ew, you guys. Can't we just eat for once in pea-" started the group's nerdy boy, but was once again interrupted, now by Eddie.

"Hey, new kid."

"Uh, what are you doing, Eddie? We save that seat for cheerleaders, Prom queens and supermodels." claimed Jerry, trying to look as cool as possible in front of the new boy.

This statement certainly did not impress anyone, but it made the girl of the group spit the water she was drinking and snort at the words that left her friend's mouth.

Jerry looked at her offended, but she gave him a knowing look and after a bit he shrugged his shoulders in agreement, slightly nodding his head.

"Well, I'm Jack." the boy introduced himself. "So how do you guys all know each other?"

"We're friends. We do karate together after school."

"We don't just do karate, Milton. These fists are registered weapons." claimed Jerry cockily.

"You know what? I consider you a public threat even without those fists." commented Max sarcastically, making Eddie and Jack chuckle slightly and Jerry to look once again offended.

"In fact," he continued, as if nothing happened, still slightly glaring at his best friend. "I've already gotten a few calls about joining the Navy seals."