CHAPTER 3 ~ DUMMY DANCING

In the school corridors, the janitor had just finished waxing the floor, picking up the equipment and leaving

Around the corner, Jack, Kim, Milton and Max poked their heads out, making sure he had left and then walking freely.

Jack dramatically fell on one knee feeling the floor making Max roll her eyes from beside Kim.

"Oh, yeah... Waxy Wednesday, where plastic tray meets a freshly buffed floor and legends are born." he said, as Eddie approached them holding some trays he had sneaked from the cafeteria.

"Hey, guys. I got the trays."

"Any problem getting by Marge the lunch lady?" asked Kim curiously.

"Nah. She said he don't pay her enough to care."

"Guys!" called Jerry rushing down the stairs that led to the hallway. "Did I miss anything?"

"Not yet." answered Kim.

"Dude! Aren't you supposed to be in detention for putting a tolu in the boy's bathroom?" asked Max, making Jerry smirk.

"I should be, but when you sit me in the back and you go window open, my friend, I'm what they call a flight risk." he answered, making the girl chuckle, shaking her head softly.

"Jack, your record's about to be broken. Prepare for the new world champion, Milton 'the missile' Krupnick." Milton said while ripping his clothes revealing a tight purple one-piece.

"Dude! Eat a sandwich." commented Jerry, seeing the boy's extremely slim figure.

"Oh! Look at this! I've walked into the middle of a loser-paloosa." a boy walked towards the group, making Max groan as loudly as she could.

"What do you want Truman?" asked Jack, not afraid to show his annoyance.

"I thought I'd just hang out."

"Do you have to do it here?"

"It's a free hallway, Jerry."

"Truman, if you escuse me, I have a date with destiny." said a confident Milton.

"Oh, that would be your first date ever." the boy said from beside Max, which made her clench her jaw and try not to punch him.

"At least he has friends." she commented. Truman turning to her and glaring.

"Hahaha. Very funny." said her brother sarcastically referring to the other boy's previous comment. "You're about to see my skidmarks. Ok, I thought that gonna sound different when it came out." Kim had moved away from them by then, now grabbing the others' attention.

"Ok guys, this garbage can marked Jack's record of floor tiles." she announced and with that Milton used his momentum to push himself on top of the tray as far as he could.