19th Sawm/ Day 19

As-Salaamu Alaikkum Warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu Everyone!

Hope all of you are doing amazingly ❤

•••••

Quick tip - The trick is to do the dhikr/dua right away, so grab your phone/open each new chapter every day of this book when you are ready to spend at least ten minutes of your day here, remember this is teamwork!

•••••

DHIKR OF THE DAY,

3rd Kalima

Subhanallah Walhamdulillah Wa La illaha illalah Allahu Akbar Wala Howla Wa La Quwata Illah Billah Hil Aliyil Azim

سُبْحَان اللهِ وَالْحَمْدُلِلّهِ وَلا إِلهَ إِلّااللّهُ وَاللّهُ أكْبَرُ وَلا حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللّهِ الْعَلِيِّ الْعَظِيْم‎‎

40+ Times.
(Not really a limit, I just added it for the maximum results)

BENEFITS/MERITS

• It is a magnificent word of glory attributed and belonging to Allah Almighty alone.

• It was narrated in Sunan An-Nasa’i 924 that Ibn Abi Awfa said: “A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: I cannot learn anything of the Quran; teach me something that I can say instead of reciting the Quran.’ 

He said: ‘Say: SubhanAllah, wal-hamdulilah, wa la illaha ill-Allah, wa Allahu Akbar, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa Billahil-aliy al-azim (Glory be to Allah, praise be to Allah, there is none worthy of worship except Allah, Allah is Most Great, and there is no power and no strength except with Allah the Exalted and Magnificent ).’”

• There is a Hadith that says 3rd kalima is such a great medicine that it cures every disease and the most minor disease it cures is Sorrow.

• The virtues received by reciting third kalimah before going to sleep are tantamount to performing a Hajj. 

(The full version of duas to read at night with the hadith will be updated on the 22nd Sawm, so I suggest you take your phone to do the dikr on 22nd Sawm is when your about to sleep).

•••••

ISLAMIC REMINDER

QUOTE.

•••••

•••••

DAY 19, 99 Names challenge

Al-Muid

The restorer.

Al-Muhyi

The maintainer of life.

Al-Mumit

The inflictor of death.

Al-Hayy

The eternally living one.

The trick is to say it out loud each name at least ten times with the meaning, while looking at the phone, and then, altogether ten times (including the previous chapter names), without seeing the phone.

Until then,
Ramadan Kareem,
-Hafsa

Spread the word about this book!

Type "Done" when you are done with your daily quota