🍋Insemination

All I felt was coldness. My body was weightless from the lack of light within and will to get up. The only thing that I could recognize was that I was captured and eventually, I woke up to my body being bare, in the arms of my captor.

I let out a whimper and pull at my  curly red hair and dig my nails into my skin, paranoid of my circumstance which he saw and gripped at my hand to stop my self mutilation.

"Your body is fragile after the drugs I jotted into you, you'll settle down soon but there will be none of that here," he says softly; rubbing my chin lovingly.

"Did you?".

" No, not yet, I only modified your egg. There has been no fertilization at the moment," he assures. "I wanted to wait for you to wake up for the mating, I don't want to accidentally kill you,".

" I'd prefer if you did," I sneer. "I don't even know you yet you want me to get fucked by-".

" Rhulk".

I tilt my head, "Excuse me?".

" My name is Rhulk,".

"Well Rhulk...you can go fuck yourself," I growl and spit at him.

Rhulk stares at me unimpressed and scoffs. "Immature..." He says as he kneels down and sits me in between his legs. "I want to be lenient but you are being rebellious. I want you to be as comfortable as possible when we mate but I fear that won't be the case,".

" I could never be comfortable with you,".

"Then so be it...".

Suddenly, I feel him push my body to the floor and lift my ass upwards to his view. I shout for him to stop but I could only chew at the ground as he prevented me from moving my head and soon I would feel a slick presence poking at my entrance.

" Be Civil and I won't mount you immediately, I know it hurts a woman when done arid so to make it affluent for yourself," he bargains as he gently shoves the appendage in me.

I wince and shake my head at its girth,  it felt soft but even with that it would most likely break me in half if this was just the tip. Relinquishing was key to survive the pain and so I submitted and tried my best to relax my muscles; hinting at him I wanted to cooperate. 

"Good, you came around," he says as he pulls out and rests his girth on my back. I pant heavily in anticipation of more penetration. Whimpers of uncertainty filled me and I would lift my ass higher in submission. Rhulk saw this and scooped my body into his arms. He then takes me to the middle of his domain and floats up; flipping in the air till we were both upsidedown and soon darkness engulfs us and I can see nothing but black and the reflection of his orange eyes.

"Us Lubraeons prefer to bond when mating. We have a nuclear-based family with the mother supporting her young and father providing aid. You are my vessel of my future and if this project is successful, our children can repopulate using the same methods without inbreeding," he explains as he travels his hand to my womanhood and slides his long fingers along the folds of it. "You're intelligent for sucking up your ego and allowing me to mate with you, seeing your body more, I would have broken you legs,".

" Quit stalling and get it over with," I cry; gripping at his chest from behind.

Gently, Rhulk grabs my waist with one hand and nods. With the other hand, he rubs at the tip of his length until he stops with a grunt and brushes the glistening substance on my stomach.

"To bond, we produce a substance that acts as both a lubricant and aphrodisiac. It stimulates the nerves and makes mating a lot more pleasurable," he explains as he lines up his cock towards my entrance. I breathe heavily as the pointed tip teased my opening and gasps trickled out of me as he gently thrusted his girth into me; immediately feeling the effects of the aphrodisiac. My womanhood began to spasm and grasp at his length that was halfway in me now. Sweat dripped down my forehead as it felt like it was getting warmer yet chills went down my spine as he penetrates me.

"Please," I cried to him, begging him to ease the pain of nothing.

Rulk tilts his head at my reaction and rubs my stomach tenderly. "I'll tend to you soon, just relax your legs, hold onto me if you have to," he assures. Rhulk then grasps at my neck and eventually he began to thrust his length into me. I bite down on my lip as my womanhood felt his pressure around my walls that moved in rhythm to his bucking. His cock was warm and made me feel peacefully good as it snaked in and out of me. I couldn't help but let out a moan as his tip slammed into my walls.

Upon hearing my wail, Rhulk strokes my neck with his thumb and slows his pace to a gentle yet pleasurable motion. "Good girl, that's what I like to hear," he praises with his soft let gravelly voice. "Soon your womb will be filled with my seed and promptly my heirs, you will be their mother and I their father. They will learn the ideals of the witness and bring forth a new age of my species, a restart to what came before,".

" Rhulk! Please," I gasp as I grip at his armor from behind. "Please breed me,".

Rhulk scoffs, " Desperate now are we? You want my cock this bad? You want to feel me ejaculate all over your insides? Continue begging, It is music to my ears,".

"Fuck, please, rougher," I beg; my pussy becoming more sensitive the more his cock rests inside me.

Listening to my demands, Rhulk begins to buck his hips in an increasing rate with the slaps of wetness and his cock becoming louder. He too had become vocal with soft grunts and growls, indicating he was close to orgasming. I take deep breaths and focus on myself, I was close and I wanted to orgasm with Rhulk who was fighting to keep himself in control while I was a moaning mess.

"I'm close please!" I whine as I look at my belly and see it bulge from his size

"I'm restricting myself for you, I want you to cum with me," he rasps; leaning his head back in pleasure.

Feeling my walls clench, I rock my head back and feel the tingling sensation break with now pools of semen gushing into me upon release. Rhulk grunts vocally through his ejaculation; bucking his hips each time he felt spurts of it shoot out. My stomach was beginning to bloat from the amount of cum that was pumped into me.

Eventually, his orgasm quelled and he pulls out of me; allowing for the excess cum to pour out of me and flow down my body from being upside down.

"Good girl, see, not so bad," he coos as he brings my body to his upper chest and flips me over to my stomach."Now rest up dear, the countdown begins and soon we'll see the progress,".

" Rhulk?".

"Yes dear,".

" What if it fails? I'm I to be released back to my people?".

"We'll give it 162 days, every day, I'll check on your body but once those 162 days ends and I see no progress, I will release you,".

"And what if it does work?".

" You will have no choice but to stay here with me... You provide the ability to nurse our young, I can't take you back if you become a mother," he clarifies; rubbing his cheek on my own. "Now rest, we will tend to this conversation tomorrow,".