ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2 🙏 A Different Pov

Scarlett's POV:

I was simply getting home after a long day at work. I thought about how I would see my wonderful daughter and relax.

My daughter came up to me showing me slip,
what was on the slip was the time and date for a parent conference. I didn't know why Rose wanted me to go. I knew she was doing good and school because shes literally a genius dafuq, but that's besides the point. It was for her science class I figured she was passing with flying colors but apparently she was struggling a bit. I knew that had to be a mistake because my daughter is amazing and it's the bitchass teachers fault for failing her. I decided to do a little research and found her teacher "Alisa Jara Williamson".

Interesting

Her name was unique the first time I saw someone's name spelled that way. I did a little more research and found her facebook. It looks like a normal facebook page with posts about the school, family, birthdays, etc.. I kept scrolling until I found a update profile post. I guessed that was her in the photo. She looked amazing, her hair tied back with a hair tie and few crusty pieces hanging loosely in the front. I ended up scrolling for more than enough amount of time and found out more about the beautiful woman. She was married, had two kids, and worked as a science teacher. She intrigued me, I don't what but something about her made me want to get to know her.

I went to bed wondering how tomorrow was gonna go. What was I gonna say..? Hi why are you failing my daughter? Hi you're very stunning? Hi I can see your crusty feet?
The same question stayed engraved in my mind as I drifted to sleep.

————————————————————————

Tomorrow came faster than I anticipated. I put on my favorite blazer and trousers. Why was I trying to look good for her? God stop it scarlett she's married and you're also married you idiot. ( i forgot about colin lol)

I drove Rose to the school and walked through the gates, my palms getting sweaty as I reached room 7. I knocked on the door and there she was Alisa Jara Williamson..