chapter 5: jason

Hey guys I'm finally back, I've been having a lot of trouble with school and my mental health, honestly when I started this book I said to myself that'd I'd post frequently and not be one of those authors who update once a year, I'm sorry and I hope you will still enjoy this book.

"Jason Voorhees"

"oh! I've heard of him!" I said thinking back to the crime podcasts I always listen to. "Really, that's great! So you know how strong he is right". " yes, I do, he's said to be stronger than a bear right? " I asked "you are correct, Jason has to be in a special cell, he can bust through most of the metal doors and walls and escape, luckily he's pretty passive and has never tried to break out" Mr Amos said "I heard that he kept his mother's head after it was decapitated, is that true? " I asked.

"Yes, that is true, my guess is that Jason couldn't exact that she was dead so he kept her head to trick himself that she was still alive", " that's sad, I feel bad for him " " yes well, we've been able to help him with our therapy sessions " he said while opening a big metal door with locks a along it.

We walk down a ball with metal walls and more metal doors. "Hey why are there other metal doors", " those are for the other more... Dangerous patients, but don't worry when you meet them you'll have guards with you to protect you" "why don't I need guards to meet Jason?"

"Jason isn't really aggressive, multiple times he's mad the chance to kill everyone here and escape but he never does", " so why does he have to stay in a metal room?" "Because it's just precautions, anyways we are here" Mr Amos says as we stop in front a door with guards in front of it.

Mr Amos opens the cell door and we walk in. "Hello Mr Voorhees, I've come to introduce you to your new nurse" he said to Jason who was sitting on his bed staring at us. I walk forward a little to introduce myself. "Hello, my name is nurse l/n and as Mr Amos said, I'll be your new caretaker" I say with a smile on my face.

Jason stands up and start walking twords me. 'He's so tall, he's basically a tower next to me' I think as he come closer. The guards came in with there tasers and start telling him to back up. He doesn't, instead he gently pats my head. Then goes back to his bed that is way to small for him.

Mr Amos takes me out of the cell quickly. "Well that's never happened, I guess he likes you", " yeah, I guess "

"Anyways off to out next patient"